New Member (kinda)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member (kinda)

Hey I'm a new member (Posting Wise) and I'm 16 try not to give me too much crap. My dad and I have a collection of e30's and I love them all. Just picked up the White 'is two weeks ago it's really clean. The four door has been his since he bought it new in 91, and the silver is my beater, which needs paint bad. Both white cars have crake free dashes I'll try to get better pictures up later.

A little bit older shots of mine

Nice collection of late e30's ya'll got there . :up:

Too bad you are out in the boonies in Sanger . :p

You should hit me up when it comes time to paint your car as I usually hook up the local Bimmer crowd .

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Dammit Teaguer why are you all the way in texas? I could use paint. ./threadjack

318kid, I wish I had what you have now when I was 16. Nice collection, have fun and keep us updated.
      Originally posted by csermonet47
      Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

Welcome!

Thats definitely a cool collection you have going there. Where did you find your latest acquisition?

Comment

Welcome KID, good way to keep a tradition. Got any other plans besides the paint?
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
            Where did you find your latest acquisition?

Craigs List you noob, the new home of all orphaned e30's . :D

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

The newest one we got was in Austin, on craigslist, and Teaguer the boonies aren't that bad, I used to live in Grapevine. I will probably PM you when its time, hopefully It'll be around summer .
              Last edited by 318kid; 04-14-2008, 07:00 PM. Reason: Teaguer beat me by a min.

Comment

Working...
              X