sold crack to buy cocaine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sold crack to buy cocaine

Kind of a sad day at the alpinaclone homestead. I just handed over the paperwork for my former 1968 Triumph TR6C. The bike had been part of the family for a good while, but I have not been riding it as much as I should and it had just been sitting dusty in the garage. My only mistress now is the boxy little calypso coupe, and she is hungry. So, as sad as I am to see the old Trump go, some funds have been liberated for the e30. E-mails and PMs are already flying about on ways to spend my money before the wife gets a hold of it. Here are some pics of the old bomb.

Matt

sigpic

I love the older bikes

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

That thing is awesome. The color of the bike matched the E30!
      -Erik
      '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
      I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

beautiful bike
        sigpic

Comment

OMG . what a cute kid.
          Originally posted by e30e
          lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

I agree, that's a cute kid.

Out of curiosity, what does a bike like this go for? And what's the displacement?

Comment

Thats a cool bike.

Comment

yes yes indeed, spend the money before the wife gets it, you know she'll use it on "shopping" or "furniture" lol

s50 downunder yo!

Comment

i have 2 old triumphs, and i dont know what it would be like to sell them. im interested to know what you got for that one as well. and its too bad ive been looking for a bike to keep in az as i have been spending a lot of time out there.
                  sigpic

Comment

nice bike man.
                    Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
                      I agree, that's a cute kid.

Out of curiosity, what does a bike like this go for? And what's the displacement?

Thanks for the kind words. The bike is a 650cc bored over to 680cc. Being the TR6C it was a single carb bike where as the Bonneville was esentially the same except for having twin carbs. It was Triumph's competition off road model, hence the "C". Bikes have become a lot more specialized in the last 40 years :D. I let it go for $3000 which is fairly resonable, it needed a few things but it was a complete running bike. Pre '71 models are the most desirable , they can go from around $1000 for a basket case to $7-8000 and up for correct restos and mint originals. BTW that is my youngest son in the picture, he just turned 10 months old.
                      Matt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aproy View Post
                        i have 2 old triumphs, and i dont know what it would be like to sell them. im interested to know what you got for that one as well. and its too bad ive been looking for a bike to keep in az as i have been spending a lot of time out there.
                        It was tough to see it go. It has been a part of the family for a long time. It was my Dad's bike, he and I built it the first time (it has seen many iterations) when I was 13. He "gave" it to me as a gift for joining the Air Force. As I said earlier it was sitting far too much and was not getting the attention it deserved. The new owner is a friend of mine and I trust he will give it the care it requires. P.S. what 2 old triumphs do you have?
                        Matt

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X