91 318is with M50 swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 318is with M50 swap

I dont post to much over here unless Im looking for some info on something or need some help.
    Figure I would post some photos of my car and see what you all think.

Started life as a 91 318is, Then I came across a M50 so I swapped in the motor with help from a few friends and your 24V Swap section.

I dont really have much to write about so if you have any questions just ask.
    The interior and some other stuff should be taken care of by the end of the week. I just got to finish covering the rest of the panels.

on to a shit load of photos and a video at the bottom.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Looks rad, i like the steelies! can you post a few more of that last shot? I almost got the full effect.
    Last edited by z50_Jumper; 04-16-2008, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by z50_Jumper View Post
      Looks rad, i like the steelies! can you post a few more up of that last shot? I almost got the full efect.
      The last 6 photos are all different.
      Well atleast the settings on the camera was. you have to look close to notice the lighting.

Comment

M-POWA!

Nice! I like the Diamond racing steelies too. Looks like it's a monstar!
        -Erik
        '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
        I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Awesome.

I'm getting there!!!
          IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Man, Black Steelies FTW
            Congrats on the swap
            91 318iS http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396154

Comment

Not a big fan of the dirt track wheels, but over all looks like a fun project.

1992 BMW 325iC
              1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
              1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Looks like you need a Lukas Heatshield ;)

Comment

looks the business, i dig it man

Comment

Thanks everyone.
                    I like the wheels I just wish they offer the 16's with a chrome lip like they do the 15's.
                    I think Im going to widen the rear 2 more inches on the back since I got 3 inches to play with. Then I will be running a 16x8 front and 16x10 rear.
                    in the process of picking up a SC kit and some other little goodies.
                    I have a kirk racing comp cage coming in next week or the week after.
                    I got a OEM taillight panel to replace all the rust around the license plate holes and some other spots.

Right now Im sitting on cosmo coilovers and 80% brand new suspension parts.
                    Still got some little things to replace.
                    Right now I have a SSK and its hitting off the e36 drive shaft so Im either going to remove it or make a bracket to raise the shifter arm.

Comment

I wanted some pictures of an E30 with some big wide, satin black, stretch tire steelies. Thanks!

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Hey, great car. After my M30 swap is complete, I'd definitely want to do an M50 swap.

Where in PA are you ? i'm right in binghamton.... Maybe we could get a meet goin with some other locals...
                        Recent Rebranding!!
                        Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
                        E30 SM62/S62
                        E30 M60 V8
                        E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
                        Instagram.com/garageaholic
                        Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

thats a nice a car you got there. the wheels are definitely wild.
                          THE ONLY WAY TO DRIVE AN S2K IS TOPLESS AND BOOSTED! GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!

sigpic

Comment

i like los rims.
                            IT IS BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET THAN LIVE ON YOUR KNEES - emiliano zapata!

Comment

I love the rims, and I love the rugidness and it looks like a sleeper. Great job man

Comment

Working...
                              X