• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow...anyone got $140K ?

Attached Files

Stunning!
    sigpic
    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Beautiful.
      Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

I would seriously consider buying it. There less than 500 ever made (please correct me if I'm wrong guys). The worst part is that I have enough equity to swing the deal. I'd bet in the next decade that car appreciate insanely.

Comment

repost, was on ebay a month ago
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

There was a local one for sale last year for around $56,000 if the rumor is true. Don't know if it was boughten or not.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

yes let me just get my check book out.....
              Benji

'90 M50 + M3 Tranny e30 - SOLD
              '99 528iT (M5 Rep bumper) - SOLD
              '03 ML350 - For Sale

BIMMERLESS at the moment. :???:

Comment

fark i want those seats!

and thats a wonderful car

s50 downunder yo!

Comment

Boner worthy.

I guess I should go the credit union to see what they say.

E30Fiend
                  Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                  Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Wow, look at his other auctions, he has sold his fair share of BMWs.

This car will be worth an amazing amount of money 10 or 20 years from now

Comment

Damn that thing is off the chain!

I want one soooo bad...Talk about having the sickest DD around :WORD:

Comment

interesting to note who it was made for, and the fact that its an original road going car turned into that. i wonder what one of the actual race ones would fetch (whatever that group b one was that had 850+ HP would be fucking awesome)

Comment

yah they are bad ass,i forget which other company made/had the molds for the company then went under and bmw had to break into their warehouse to get them to finish the car.its on this video talking about m series cars and their heritage

Comment

can i get mine in white only? is "boughten" a word? if so i'm gonna use it asap, just like i just got done "dranken" beers. or maybe not so done yet.
                            Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                            You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

An M1 with ProCar bodykit is (and has always been) my money-is-no-object dream car. However, that particular car is wildly overpriced, especially considering how badly it's been ghetto-rigged by the previous owner.

I saw an unrestored M1 in perfect condition not too long ago and it wasn't selling at the $80K asking price. Most M1's change hands in the $60-70K range. So, $140K for that abomination is pretty steep.
                              sigpic
                              1987 Mercedes 190E 2.3-16: Vintage Racer
                              2010 BMW (E90) 335xi sedan: Grocery Getter

Comment

Working...
                              X