Shoes on the e34, & bike together pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoes on the e34, & bike together pics

Put my feet on my car last week. couple quick pics. only mods are h&r sport springs, bilstein sports, ss header and m5 t-stars with 235/40's

Also got my bike back together. 06 kawasaki 636, 950 miles on it. I may sell it I may keep it. Mods; leo vince titanium exhaust, vortex adjustable rearsets, custom gp shift, frame, bar, & swingarm sliders w/spools, armor bodies bodywork, and I have a gpr damper I just haven't put it on yet.

I will probably swap out the green tank plastic piece for a silver one (current one has a little crack anyway)
    Originally posted by blunt
    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

LOVE the color scheme on the bike, great combination of colors.

The E34 looks hot, give it a drop to go with those wheels!

Comment

looks great. simple and understated. the rear could stand to come down a little bit. i'm on eibach/bilstein sport and i hate it, gonna switch to koni/h&r

sigpic

Comment

nice...imo i think 9's out back would make it look more aggressive.

Comment

yeah, hopefully I can pick up a set. These were too good to pass up though
          can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

got the e34 for $1500. came with t stars and hakkas on stockers. it had no exhaust manifold, a dead battery, and it was running pig rich once warmed up (wouldnt even drive).

installed an ss header, got a battery, and replaced the dme. ran great. a few weeks later the clutch master cylinder went, so I replaced the master and slave cyl. not bad for ~$1800 investment

here are a few pics of the bike, picked it up for $3400 in 2006. 900 miles on it

Comment

for some reason on most e34s the back stands up. i have mine lowerd and it does the same thing

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
              X