No announcement yet.

'91 325ic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice car, I hope mine has all your goodies on it some day. welcome to R3V.

Comment

Nice Choos Man!!!
      :pimp:

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
        Sweat ride! Does it have the full crimson red int.?

Read some of your other posts. didn't realize they had a color called crimson. Mine is cardinal.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamil View Post
          constructor what do you use to take care of your chrome bumpers and keep them from looking oxidized? Car looks great.

Honestly, I got them last fall so I don't really know. I don't believe they will oxidize like the aluminum ones, but I bought Mother's chrome polish just in case. We'll see how it goes. If anyone has advice that would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by constructor View Post
            Honestly, I got them last fall so I don't really know. I don't believe they will oxidize like the aluminum ones, but I bought Mother's chrome polish just in case. We'll see how it goes. If anyone has advice that would be great.
            EagleOne Never dull works wonders on all chrome. Twas what my roommate used on his euro's. He said thats what they used in the navy to polish everything from dress coat buttons to their belt buckles.
            Originally posted by constructor View Post
            ...The car has some minor flaws in the bodywork. . .
            I'm with ya here d00d but one thing at a time right...
            Great looking car,
            I'd hump it.

Equal rights should be all or nothing, not picked and chosen based on what's convenient for ones personal agenda.

Comment

Everybody,

Thank you very much for the comments and the welcome. I've enjoyed reading these forums very much.

This car means a lot to me. My dad bought it new in '91. It was produced in 7/90 and sat on the dealer lot barely test driven with 52 miles on the clock until he bought it in 11/91(A full 16 months. Probably because it was white/red with a manual and old bumpers). He got 10k off the sticker.

I turned 16 in 92 (essentially learned to drive on it) and spun it of the road twice. Once in the rain in 92 and once in a freak dusting of snow in 93 (and I hit a planter sometime in there). Both times driving like in idiot. Both times resulting in (thankfully) a couple of gentle dings in the same place on the driver's side quarter. These have never been fixed (they are not visible in the photos). Don't know if I will fix them.

I aquired it from my dad late last summer with 37,500 miles on the clock and a set of 15" BBS RZs that I made him get in 92. I wanted him to get 16" RSs (looked at tirerack adds month after month), but they were pricy.

When I got the car, it looked like it had been sitting in a barn for years. For the last 10 years in my dad's ownership it had been driven a few times a year. It had not been washed. It had it's oil changed once a year. It had never had it's timing belt changed. The car was filthy and the leather was hard as a rock. But, it was always garaged.

So I've had 16 years to think about how I would like this car set up if I owned it, and starting last summer I went at it maintenance and mods. This is the result.

I will post more pics when I finish detailing it.

Thanks again for looking.

Comment

Very very nice.

Comment

Still got less than 40k on the clock? That just sounds so unheard of. But maybe I just havent seen enough 91' s yet.

Equal rights should be all or nothing, not picked and chosen based on what's convenient for ones personal agenda.

Comment

39,800 at the moment.

Comment

Holy mint.

Beautiful euro-vert, dude! You must own one of the lowest-mileage e30's running now!
                      cars beep boop

Comment

Fuckin A. I love this car.

More pics or GTFO for unneccesarry cockblocking :)

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X