• Time
  • Show
Clear All

looked a hell of a lot better before
    PNW Crew
    90 m3
    06 m5

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys. I went with the change after a last minute trip to the 'ring (finally) with some friends that are part of a Mini club and overpowered coming around a curve (wet day) and went "mud drifting". Got it on video too FTL. My driver side skirt got damaged and the front spoiler luckily only had the piant crack but no damage thank God. The front spoiler will be going on once I repaint it and the lip will be for those change days when I want it to have a change for a bit.

Now the whole car getting painted now, IDTS. The Dollar to Euro rate is horrendus right now (.61 Euro cents to $1) so unless I can find something good (under $1300)or save enough cash for it, she's gonna have to wait. She'll be getting painted Royalblau metallic again and the rest will be painted the same.

Next thing I am looking at right now is possibly a AC Schnitzer 2.7 engine a partner of mine found at this German strip lot 10 minutes from where I live. If the price is right(read: cheap) then that will be my next move.

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
      :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

Great color - should look great with a respray!
        - Sean Hayes

Comment

Vaya BORIQUA...way to represent. Car looks the business. I think I like the old lip....whats it called and where can I get one?
          ~Fernando

Comment

Working...
          X