No announcement yet.

Before and After Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks great, but I agree with the spacers and removal of the e30tech stickers. what % tint did you get?

Comment

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

spacers are your friend.
        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

wheels...meh. stickers...nay. overall...ok, but whatever, it's your ride.
          Originally posted by Dozyproductions
          You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

I complimented on your car in another thread and mentioned wheel spacers, my statemnt remains true. nice car.

Comment

not feeling those wheels, though very nice progress so far.

Comment

nice transformation
                sigpic

Comment

thanks for the comments guys. the PO put the E30Tech sticker on the car and i never felt like taking it off, maybe when i get some R3V stickers itll happen. the tailights i tinted with a spray tint can, forget the brand i think its VHW and i coated it only once, didnt want to go to dark. i think they came out good. thanks again everyone!
                  318iS ~ 345iS
                  ~Body - Smoked Euro Ellips, iS Lip, RyanG Splitter, M-Tech I trunk lip, 17X7.5 MB Motoring Revs, Adjustable Coilovers, Brembo Slotted Rotors
                  ~Motor - E23 M102 Head, E32 M30 block, E34 M30 oil pan, 635CSI Trans, Custom Driveshaft, 2.93LSD ~ 300HP

Comment

Working...
                  X