spring photoshoot--biggens

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RedHoodRidah
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Groupie
    Homemade lips look like ass. Ghetto lamin-x smoked lights FTL.

    I almost closed it after the first 7 shots were all the same. Damn.
    Corrado lip modded to front valence home made? .

    Leave a comment:


  • Motorsports
    replied
    like the red car.

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    true that. Practice makes perfect :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Needs more Saab.

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Homemade lips look like ass. Ghetto lamin-x smoked lights FTL.

    I almost closed it after the first 7 shots were all the same. Damn.

    Leave a comment:


  • z50_Jumper
    replied
    I like the Mk4 hubcaps on that Mk3, the Red car looks fookin awesome with the wheels. I want my car to look like your.

    edit: are those mercedes fog lights in hour high beams?

    Leave a comment:


  • diesch
    replied
    I love the Borbets.

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    Originally posted by constructor
    Nice cars! Nice shots! I especially like the first seven.

    thanks man!

    Leave a comment:


  • constructor
    replied
    Nice cars! Nice shots! I especially like the first seven.

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied



    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    started a topic spring photoshoot--biggens

    spring photoshoot--biggens

    me and my friends went out to do a shoot...what do you guys think









































    vett wheels FTW!






Working...