spring photoshoot--biggens

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    Originally posted by RVAe30
    nice lookin cars.brings back memories of my old golf, i loved that car R.I.P.

    they look like toy cars in this pic, at least thats what it looks like to me. its been a long day :)



    micro machines FTW!

    Leave a comment:


  • RedHoodRidah
    replied
    They look like xmods lol

    Leave a comment:


  • RVAe30
    replied
    nice lookin cars.brings back memories of my old golf, i loved that car R.I.P.

    they look like toy cars in this pic, at least thats what it looks like to me. its been a long day :)

    Leave a comment:


  • RedHoodRidah
    replied
    Originally posted by MikesJo
    I think the red car would look better with chrome grills or clear lights. Need more close up photos of the individual cars, otherwise good start :).
    I actually had chrome kidneys on there with the smoked headlights and I kind of didn't feel it much. I will be going back to clear lights soon though if someone wants to trade for some Homemade smoked US elips.

    And Uofom3 thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    replied
    That red one is bad-ass

    Leave a comment:


  • MikesJo
    replied
    I think the red car would look better with chrome grills or clear lights. Need more close up photos of the individual cars, otherwise good start :).

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    thanks for all the kind comments guys!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Nice pics! Good angles and compositions.

    And I'm sorry, but my nature forces me to do this. It's "My friends and I".

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Groupie
    Homemade lips look like ass. Ghetto lamin-x smoked lights FTL.

    I almost closed it after the first 7 shots were all the same. Damn.

    perhaps you should have closed it.... your input was rather pointless

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    Originally posted by z50_Jumper
    I like the Mk4 hubcaps on that Mk3, the Red car looks fookin awesome with the wheels. I want my car to look like your.

    edit: are those mercedes fog lights in hour high beams?
    benz fogs indeed! lol yea i love the red e30....my favorite car!

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    Originally posted by smonkbmw
    gray 88 e30 needs its valance straightened, looks bent upwards in the center.

    85...its a euro valance....thats how they came... unless you mean something else?

    Leave a comment:


  • ethirtydavid
    replied
    Nice e30's, get those volks' outta there though :)

    Leave a comment:


  • smonkbmw
    replied
    gray 88 e30 needs its valance straightened, looks bent upwards in the center.

    Leave a comment:


  • steinbachphoto
    replied
    seems like that location has lots of potential for good photos...

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Originally posted by RedHoodRidah
    Corrado lip modded to front valence home made? .
    Yup

    Leave a comment:

Working...