Bored, took more pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 808BMW
    I just barely touch some larger speedbumps with me and my ~300 lbs. friend, nobody in the back. Tonight I'm picking up all 3 of my big friends... I think that could easily hit 1000lbs. or more. I'm taking the truck :P
    OK, I didn't take the truck. Holy mother of scraping. I'm gonna put my cars on a lift tomorrow and see what kind of terror I'm causing... at least my oilpan is untouched so far.

Comment

Quit hauling them big Somoan dudes around man your car wasn't built for it! :D . Find some skinny surfer guys/girls if your driving the E30 or take the truck!
      Just livin in the OC minus my E30

Comment

A Bimmer still seems to be the only car I think looks good with a stock exterior and lowered. Although I must agree with everyone else, around 1/4 inch higher would look better on stock rims. In a way just to average things out... I like completely filled wheelwells, 8) but when your tires go above your fenders it's too far. Nice anyway... ;)

Oh.. and remember, trucks are for hauling shit around (yes even if the shit happens to be your friends) and Bimmers are for cruising with not-so-heavy babes. 8)

Comment

Look, man: no offense, if being low is your thing, then go for it. It's not like common sense could hold you back, if that's the case.

To be honest with you, the negative camber on your rears looks awful, like something is seriously wrong. How fast do you go through rubber? I'm guessing almost as fast as me, when my girlfriend wasn't on the pill!

With that neg camber, all i can think of is that your e30 should be climbing the rubicon with a bunch of jeep wranglers. "Articulate this, motherfucker!"

Comment

Working...
          X