Clear All

Car looks better and better!!!

Holy view batman!!!

Love the mountains!

Comment

Lookin' good. It's going somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Tavern Gnome View Post
        Getting better but for the love of God man, lose the windshield sticker already!
        sigpic

Comment

nice.

Comment

i realized my left headlights were up to high so i brought those down, and now the left side fits perfect.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Dude, the view from your driveway is picturesque.

Comment

veiws great but i get way to much snow where i live.i live at 6000ft elevation, not enough air for my car:).

7speedshop.com

Comment

NEW pics on page one

7speedshop.com

Comment

Sorry but it sounds like a waste of money

seriously, I'm looking at the grill and I keep looking...what is the difference? If you can't really tell, was it really worth it? Whatever it is, to the average laymen that sees it, the difference doesn't exist.

That being said, my opinion doesn't matter as long as you are happy with your car. The car itself is awesome btw. It's attention to detail that separates these cars from the average.
                    Last edited by Javier h; 04-26-2008, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Javier h View Post
                      seriously, I'm looking at the grill and I keep looking...what is difference???? If I really can't tell, what is really worth it? Whatever it is, to the average laymen it see it and they fore it doesn't exist. Grill?

It's doesn't matter but its your car and it makes you happy more power.
                      thats cool, uh i bought it cuz it was cheap and its new it looks better than my old one. it has eyebrows unlike the us version

7speedshop.com

Comment

stupid umbrella fell on my car today. made a dent on the door where the chrome sits so now there's a gap there.:evil::evil::evil:

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by Javier h View Post
                          seriously, I'm looking at the grill and I keep looking...what is the difference? If you can't really tell, was it really worth it? Whatever it is, to the average laymen that sees it, the difference doesn't exist.

That being said, my opinion doesn't matter as long as you are happy with your car. The car itself is awesome btw. It's attention to detail that separates these cars from the average.
                          Hi, you must be new here. Please enjoy your stay. I guess it's all personal opinion, but I would venture to guess that general consensus is US grilles look like ass. This would be why most people opt to ditch those in favor of the better, more aggressive looking Euro spec grilles.

OP, once again, you keep taking small steps in the right direction. I highly recommend doing black rockers next, and investing in some new turn signals. The red ones just kill the front end.

Another recommendation though, just one day go outside and remove every sticker on your car. I personally did that (minus the azbmw sticker) and it was a great feeling. It makes the car look so much cleaner.

Comment

Originally posted by stevofthahill View Post
                            Hi, you must be new here. Please enjoy your stay. I guess it's all personal opinion, but I would venture to guess that general consensus is US grilles look like ass. This would be why most people opt to ditch those in favor of the better, more aggressive looking Euro spec grilles.

OP, once again, you keep taking small steps in the right direction. I highly recommend doing black rockers next, and investing in some new turn signals. The red ones just kill the front end.

Another recommendation though, just one day go outside and remove every sticker on your car. I personally did that (minus the azbmw sticker) and it was a great feeling. It makes the car look so much cleaner.
                            will do but im lookin for some cheap side skirts (that will be black). im goin to do shadow line very soon. the red signals are just stickers. should i smoke them? im getting new window tints also. the tints came with the car.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
                              will do but im lookin for some cheap side skirts (that will be black). im goin to do shadow line very soon. the red signals are just stickers. should i smoke them? im getting new window tints also. the tints came with the car.
                              Honestly, I'd just paint your rockers first, and see how you like it. Because if you get skirts, paint matching them would be the way to go. I could be wrong, but I have a feeling that black skirts would look tacky and cheap. And to answer the last question, yes, you should smoke your front turns.

Comment

i started shadow line-ing today. i got the two bottom pieces of the passenger side finished

7speedshop.com

Comment

Working...
                                X