• Show
Clear All

• Kilawin
    replied
    iS lip > upsidedown volvo lip

Leave a comment:

• Desaevious
    replied
    Doesn't look all that bad on flat black. Got any shots that show the whole front end?

Leave a comment:

• CRIS
    replied
    Originally posted by jw 325ic View Post
    haha it was 20 bucks im not complaining. compared to my reiger that i would hit even driving like a grandpa, this is a lot better. the reigers fiberglass and would crack all the time. repairing that 2x a month for it to look good was a pain in the ass. this is abs or somethin so its iS lip quality. im not a fan of how it flares out on the side, but its basically a beater lip til i get an iS or something else
    This might be your solution to the flaring sides..............

Leave a comment:

• Raxe
    replied
    Got another picture? Looks kind neat, maybe.

Leave a comment:

• RedStar240
    replied
    interesting.....:loco:

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by C ///M View Post
    I don't know what stuff you guys buy, but the Reiger lip is ABS, not fiberglass.

I've had the Lip and Splitter for years; I'm always mindful when I drive, but it's still had a few hard hits with no damage but some scrapes under the splitter.

Splitters save (lip) lives.
    I have the Eurostyle Reiger. And yes, my splitter is my lip's gaurdian angel. The only reason I cracked mine was because I caught the splitter on something, and it tweaked the lip hard enough to crack it.

Leave a comment:

• C ///M
    replied
    I don't know what stuff you guys buy, but the Reiger lip is ABS, not fiberglass.

I've had the Lip and Splitter for years; I'm always mindful when I drive, but it's still had a few hard hits with no damage but some scrapes under the splitter.

Splitters save (lip) lives.

Leave a comment:

• jw 325ic
    replied
    haha thats fine. ill get an iS eventually. i still have the reiger if i feel like putting it back on.

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    That works. I just don't like it. :up:

Leave a comment:

• jw 325ic
    replied
    theres some big ass speed bumps around here though man. to the point that when i go over them slooow, and even at an angle, when i get to the other side the lip would smack the ground. i dunno, im happy with this lip. something different for the time being til i get my eta dd.

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by jw 325ic View Post
    haha it was 20 bucks im not complaining. compared to my reiger that i would hit even driving like a grandpa, this is a lot better. the reigers fiberglass and would crack all the time. repairing that 2x a month for it to look good was a pain in the ass.
    Not to bust your balls, but all I can say is learn how to drive better. I've had mine on for over a year and I've cracked it once, and it wasn't even all the way through. And my car appears to be lower than yours.

Leave a comment:

• jw 325ic
    replied
    nah i dont like black lips on white cars. had my reiger like that for a year and most of the time you couldnt even tell it was there. might as well had an i lip

Leave a comment:

• red
    replied
    volvo lip....

shuda left it black.

Leave a comment:

• mikeedler
    replied
    I like it, what is it from?
    gives it a kinda Alpina look in a way i think.

Leave a comment:

• fmxomar
    replied
    yeah i remember reading that CRIS said he cut some off his lip and his looks like it fits alot better

Leave a comment:

Working...
X