Clear All

• 4ce30
    replied
    whammies all around!

-Brandon

Leave a comment:

• magoo_lc1
    replied
    Good stuff. I love the stance of both e30s just lower then i would ever go.the white with teh borbets ar nice i ran them on a mk2 gti bitd and they fit the lates 80s early 90s square cars very nicely

Leave a comment:

• Delphinitive
    replied
    Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
    :D ok but for the Record I disagree with what you said about E30Trash (Elliot's) car. I love it. The only thing he needs are center caps ;)
    hey that's your perog.
    like i said, it's my opinion and obviously plenty of other people are in love with the wheels and stuff, but i'm not.
    people have different tastes

edit: i definitely didn't come in just to criticize. i wouldn't have posted if all i had to say was "i hate this about your car". nobody cares. it's not like you made this thread to win awards. if i love a car, or like certain things but dislike other things.. i chime in about it. if not i just don't post.
    i like the other cars in the thread as well, and wheels/stickers don't make the whole image of the car for me, i still like e30trash's car, in general.
    Last edited by Delphinitive; 04-29-2008, 01:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Erik
    replied
    Originally posted by Delphinitive View Post
    i pretty much love everything about the way your car looks. no criticisms to speak of.
    i love borbet A
    :D ok but for the Record I disagree with what you said about E30Trash (Elliot's) car. I love it. The only thing he needs are center caps ;)

Leave a comment:

• Delphinitive
    replied
    I'm just glad you didn't have anything to say about my car... :-\
    i pretty much love everything about the way your car looks. no criticisms to speak of.
    i love borbet A

Leave a comment:

• Erik
    replied
    I'm just glad you didn't have anything to say about my car... :-\

Leave a comment:

• Delphinitive
    replied
    the amount of stickers, and color of the wheels/handles on that delphin car bring an element of horrible gaudiness to what used to be a very slick and subtle looking car. obviously not everyone shares the same opinion though, so do what you do.
    i still love the stance, and the porsche wheels themselves are cool. they look period correct on an e30

also, i'm not at all a fan of e36's, but that blue e36 is just plain slick. all of the mods seem to flow in the same direction

Leave a comment:

• Epinephrine
    replied
    Originally posted by Il Duce View Post
    Is TJ finally too cool for r3v? :)
    He told me he doesnt post here anymore so i guess so...

Leave a comment:

• CobraKai
    replied
    hahah hell yeah they are

Leave a comment:

• E30trash
    replied
    Originally posted by Il Duce View Post
    hes moving right now, hell find time to edit and post his pics later. trust me, they are going to be worth the wait :)

Leave a comment:

• Erik
    replied
    Originally posted by E30trash View Post
    no it's not. you crazy.

im tucking in the back a little
    I didn't mean as of right now, I meant in your sig picture... with no perch. It's definitely not going lower than that.

Leave a comment:

• Il Duce
    replied

Leave a comment:

• E30trash
    replied
    When he accelerates! That's as low as the rear will go without cutting the spring...
    no it's not. you crazy.

im tucking in the back a little

Leave a comment:

• Erik
    replied
    Originally posted by oo=00=oo View Post
    great pics, great cars. E30trash when you gonna start tuck'n some rim. Cool sig.
    When he accelerates! That's as low as the rear will go without cutting the spring...

Leave a comment:

• Kilawin
    replied
    great pics, great cars. E30trash when you gonna start tuck'n some rim. Cool sig.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X