Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Jason, finally found an airdam like yours!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Jason, finally found an airdam like yours!

Never had a members ride thread before, hope this works.. Anyways I always liked the look of JasonC's car('s) that the Zender airdam has been on. So I've been looking and finally found one. --

Doesn anybody know anything about these wheels..? Brand.. they are 15x7 and say "Super Light" on wheel face.

And a shot of my black project for good measure--

-Ryan
    Last edited by rThor432; 05-02-2008, 06:46 PM.

Nice... If you get a splitter for it, it makes it look alittle more aggressive. Also protects it form large rocks on the road!
    Last edited by JasonC; 05-02-2008, 06:30 PM.

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Kit looks nice, but is it too late to ditch those huge side markers? IMHO they interrupt the flow of the car :(

Those wheels look like they have Alpina caps on them, but to my knowledge, Alpina doesn't make a wheel of that style.
      cars beep boop

Comment

Oh please tell me you didn't buy that POS 323 from Dallas . :(

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

@Jason-- Yeah I'm going to work on that..

@Teaguer-- Dont tell me about it, I dont need to know :sad: Bad news already eh?

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
            Alpina doesn't make a wheel of that style.
            No, they dont. I'm just going to put another of my sets of wheels on it. May refinish those, but then again I may sell them. I've got too many wheels.

Comment

Cool looking e30, 80's ftw! those side markers have got to go, a hole in your front fenders would look better.

Comment

the wheels look like they could be an old set of work wheels...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
                  Oh please tell me you didn't buy that POS 323 from Dallas . :(
                  Wanna tell him how many wield spots there are?? Or should we make him guess?? :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
                    Or should we make him guess?? :rofl:
                    Feel free to tell me.. The exhaust is quite a bit rigged, door has been off, and the driver side front fender has been worked a bit. Front bumper has been off, and the corners look to be aftermarket. The original Euro valance is still there and is in great shape. Never been hit and never been repaired. The airdam has been over a curb or three, and the repair guy used zipties covered in plastic-weld to repair it. There is no rust.

The shock top mounts were the worst I've ever seen, and the control arm bushings were shot to hell. There was some terrible wiring work done during Federalization to add the seat-belt warning indicator. The front turn signal was messed up from someone trying to bondo in an odd connector to power the light. It was not hooked up. The dash is cracked, and the seats have been reupholstered. The radio does not make noise because none of the speaker wires are connected. Both side mirrors are cracked. It has plenty of issues, and I wont deny that, but all of the problems have simple solutions.

So yes, go ahead and tell me what is wrong with the car. Please enlighten me.

Comment

you know he was willing to take 1000$ for it until everyone started pounding him for emails. Even at that price it looked like too much work though.

Everyone should use their local resources before buying out of state cars sight unseen..

all this being said... projects are projects and that is what makes them fun!

I could have possibly saved Coulter and you some headaches/heartaches recently.

What happened to the supposed "Alpina" that was on Dallas Craigslist a month or so ago... pictures looked too good to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by houstonh View Post
                        I could have possibly saved Coulter and you some headaches/heartaches recently.
                        What happened to the supposed "Alpina" that was on Dallas Craigslist a month or so ago... pictures looked too good to be true.
                        The car he just bought from Rich is an excellent track/auto-x car and has lots of nice mods .....but is it a nice clean street DD car ? ....not so much . ;)

Speaking of CL did you notice the crap bronzit 318 with the spoke wheels in Garland ....yet it had nice Euro bumpers ? :hitler:

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

clean! i like it minus the wheels and maybe the side markers, put these wheels on http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=110159

Comment

Originally posted by houstonh View Post
                            This is the same car. It works for me.

I bought the car from a guy here in Charlotte though. He brought the car to my shop to have some electrical issues resolved, and after checking it out on a lift, I bought it. The pictures arent too good to be true, if there are any major issues, they are well hidden.

And @ Teauger-- What mods? It's stock other than the springs and shocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremiel5 View Post
                              these wheels are 2-piece wheels and they are welded
                              I dont have any need for 2-piece welded wheels..

I have plenty of wheels. The VW wheels are already history.

Comment

Working...
                              X