Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good bye

To my Cabrio...

Bought her for 900 at the end of 05. Drove the shit out of her, put about 1500 into it, and got it to what I wanted looks wise (minus a drop). Sold her for 2300 with a busted radiator and 201k on the odo. Was planning an S50, but a car came up with an S50 from the factory so this little girl had to go.

I'm kind of sad, it hurts a little, but I'll live. Was in my family for the last fifteen years.

So Im off to find a good e36 board, but I'll be here as well (best board I have found so far), still learning, and still on the never ending quest for my dream car, E30 M3! Also, I'm sorry about becoming a traitor and all that...

Sorry for the sappy-ish post

-Devon
    Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

BF.C track section FTW.

I'm the only E30 guy in my regular group of car pals. There are 4 that drive the next gen m3 that you're looking at. I have been tempted, but i think I'll stay an e30 OG. ;)
    '89 325i track sloot
    '01 530i daily

-Enginerd

Comment

:(

Comment

Originally posted by z50_Jumper View Post
        :(
        I'll be back eventually

Originally posted by whiltebeitel View Post
        BF.C track section FTW.

I'm the only E30 guy in my regular group of car pals. There are 4 that drive the next gen m3 that you're looking at. I have been tempted, but i think I'll stay an e30 OG.
        Thanks for the tip, as thats what the car is for...
        Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Comment

Later on dude.

But. . . .

You'll be back.

E30_Fiend
          Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
          Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

You said you bought it in 05, then later say "was in the family for the last 15 years"?? Im confused.

Comment

Originally posted by Mclassy View Post

You said you bought it in 05, then later say "was in the family for the last 15 years"?? Im confused.
              Prolly from another family member.

Comment

Was my cousins, sold to his brother, sold to me...

Comment

Originally posted by devonjordan View Post
                  Was my cousins, sold to his brother, sold to me...
                  Gotcha! Thanks for clearing up the confusion. Looks like you got a good deal for 900. I wish I could find one for that kind of money.

Comment

when I got it it needed, clutch and top, and a good cleaning and trash removal, there was pizza in the glove box haha.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHA. Leftovers, huh?

Comment

so anyone know any good e36 boards, bfc is too huge, something smaller and full of tech like this board...

god, Im going back to newbie status somewhere...

Comment

e36-tech is pretty cool
                          -Chris

Comment

i have no life with out my e30.
                            Originally posted by e30e
                            lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

I tried going without an e30 for two years, it was hard. My 911 and my E46 M3 couldn't scratch the itch the e30 left.

Good luck to you.

Comment

Working...
                              X