Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pbr87 View Post
    yeah....a man-sandwich with dick-sauce.
    a man-sandwich with dick sauce? fuck that. I'll give her a phat ass burrito that will make her want to salsa while making sure she gargles and then drinks my rice water better know as Whorechata! (horchata) shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeet. :D

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
    Are you cereal? That's a b*s misconception. Ther real meaning was a time set by student's in the 70's meeting time at a statue in Nor Cal IIRC. NOT, however a police code for "smoking pot".

And, for the record, I would smoke her out. Phatty sesh.
    +1 and I got the clear looong papers all day, homie!

I like the 4 2 0 badge on the ride and it's classic to have a ticket written by an uneducated cop showing 1991 BMW 4 2 0, lol, but I'll never put such badge on mine 'cuz that's just asking for it, IMHO; I stay away from advertising in order to play the game safe, :D, But I was smoking at Bimmerfest all day and no one said shit, , where were you at Brandon? I didn't see you and I had the kukuy on deezzzek fo sheeezek all dizzzah mah niiiiiiiiiiinjah.;)

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
      This may be a stupid question but what made her pose with your brothers car in particular?
      Because I asked her to. She was all done for the day and getting ready to leave, but she managed to pose for this last car because I'm a baller.

-Erik

Comment

That girl is fuckin smokin ass hot. Bitches like that dont exist here in TN.

Comment

Originally posted by erik325i View Post
          Because I asked her to.
          I knew it. Car models are people too dudes.
          Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
              Are you cereal? That's a b*s misconception. Ther real meaning was a time set by student's in the 70's meeting time at a statue in Nor Cal IIRC. NOT, however a police code for "smoking pot".

And, for the record, I would smoke her out. Phatty sesh.
              Sorry, I just googled 420 and thats was the first thing I read. After seeing your post, I looked a little more in depth. It appears the police code is just a myth. This makes sense to me as I am a police dispatcher and I've never heard of 420...

Here's what I found, you are correct:

According to Steven Hager, editor of High Times, the term 420 originated at San Rafael High School, in 1971, among a group of about a dozen pot-smoking wiseacres who called themselves the Waldos, who are now pushing 50. The term was shorthand for the time of day the group would meet, at the campus statue of Louis Pasteur, to smoke pot. Intent on developing their own discreet language, they made 420 code for a time to get high, and its use spread among members of an entire generation. While our teens feel that they know something we don't, you can let them in on the fact that it was your generation that came up with the numbers.

A quote from one of the Waldos in the High Times article states, "We did discover we could talk about getting high in front of our parents without them knowing by using the phrase 420." Fortunately, your teenagers will not have that same option.

Whatever!

Simply put, 420 is a symbol of cannabis and its culture. Today, April 20th events are international, and 4:20 pm has become sort of a world wide "burn time". It certainly doesn't matter too much where the term came from because for us parents, it's a flag, a warning sign that our teenagers may be into something that could harm their future. When you see the symbol 420, be aware of what it represents.
              Originally posted by Simon S
              When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Working...
              X