No announcement yet.

New shoes for the wagon - e46 content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the acs look better the wagon then the m3.
    sigpic
    24v swapped

Comment

its a hawt wagon, I love it all silver and black like that

:)

Comment

I like them...but agree...18's!!!

If you do decide to keep those on there....you should probably space out the rears a bit.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by tabasco View Post
          I like them...but agree...18's!!!

If you do decide to keep those on there....you should probably space out the rears a bit.
          They are going back on the M3 today. The fronts are spaced out because they have to clear the BBK.

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
          1989 325iC M50 Vert
          1989 325i Coupe
          1991 318is
          1995 318ti Club Sport
          2006 330i e90
          2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

Originally posted by brodee View Post
            They are going back on the M3 today. The fronts are spaced out because they have to clear the BBK.

Cool! Any shots of the wheels that you had/will put back on the wagon? I have not seen it yet.

Tourings, FTW!!
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by tabasco View Post
              Cool! Any shots of the wheels that you had/will put back on the wagon? I have not seen it yet.
              DS1's. I'm going to get something else for it though, just haven't figured out what yet.

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
              1989 325iC M50 Vert
              1989 325i Coupe
              1991 318is
              1995 318ti Club Sport
              2006 330i e90
              2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

Very cool...but yeah...needs an 18, IMHO. I have always liked BBS CH's on tourings.

Comment

Big lip 18" RGRs
                  -Erik
                  '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                  I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Working...
                  X