Some pics of my 135i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some pics of my 135i

I picked it up yesterday, and love it. I have been busy so cant do a real photoshot, that may come this week. But for now, this will do.
    I should be putting a few mods on it next week, that include
    cdv delete
    golf tee mod
    H&R sport springs
    Pedals
    Hardwire Eccort
    h8 bulbs for the DDEs
    Shadowline grilles
    I will start doing engine mods soon, but BMW changed the ecu up on us, and now we have to wait. :censor:

Man... I am super jealous. SUPER nice car!
    :: PNW Crew ::
    '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Haha "135" miles. I like that.

32mpg eh, not bad.
      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

what's cdv delete and golf tee mod ?
        you need to drop it !
        Congrats and enjoy the 'new smell' !

Comment

damn, look at u.. I gotta get by for a ride in that !!
          --Hayden--
          '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
          '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
          '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
          www.G2IC.com

Comment

damn, im going to go test drive one tomorrow if it doesnt rain. i just saw one for the first time today at the gas station. awesome awesome awesome
            NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
              you need to drop it !
              what he said

Comment

The only mod that thing needs is the "turn off the traction control" mod

Comment

I saw a black one some months ago at Hockenheim and somebody bought another black one here on base. They look hot and clean. What is a CDV?

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
                  :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                    you need to drop it !
                    Yeah lowering it next week. I already have the springs but no time.

The golf tee mod is something done on e46's alot. There is a valve on the rear of the muffler that opens up at higher RPM's. You put a gold tee, or a BB in the valve and it stays open, giving the exhaust note a deeper sound from the get go. I plan on doing a custom exhaust, but money is not allowing that right now, lol

Also done on the e46s, the CDV is a clutch delay valve. This causes a delay in clutch engagment, and make the ride worse while switching gears. BMW added it to the cars around the time they started giving service with there cars. What it does is when you shift hard, it kind of burns the clutch. It is done to waste the clutch before it blows the Diff. The car drives noticably better with it off. It is a little valve that goes inline with the clutch line, right before the slave cyl.

Comment

I would love a black one, the car is so nice, The stiling is still growing on me but i love them to death.

Comment

It's no e30....hahaha, but it's so much more. I drove the shit out of a couple of those when the Komen drive came to town. I can honestly say, I've never driven a car that is more fun than that, including the new m3(which was at Komen as well.)

Comment

Congrats man. If I wasn't buying a new house I'd probably have one of those. They've really grown on me, and the performance potential cannot be ignored.

I pulled up next to a 128 cabrio last week at a stoplight in my cabrio. I was checking out the car and it's dimensions and how similar it is to an E30. After a bit of ogling, I looked up to see both the driver and her male companion were checking out my car and doing the same thing. We both laughed, waved and drove off when the light turned green. :)

Tim

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
                          MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
                          | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Originally posted by VacMan View Post
                            Congrats man. If I wasn't buying a new house I'd probably have one of those.
                            +1, just bought one....
                            NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

wow! congratulations on the buy! so i guess it's good bye to r3v for you since all your focus will be now on the 135i and hello to a brand new world of e82 :dot::D

Comment

Working...
                              X