• Show
Clear All

No more ugly seat covers!!!

and then the mountains disapeared.

7speedshop.com

nice... now just get rid of the ugly steering wheel cover and dash carpet

ohh yeah and a 5pd ;) car looks good though

Comment

steering wheel cover is off it was just on when i took these pictures, because i was cleaning the car out. my dash slowly grew a crack all the way across it so the carpet actually looks better than the crack.

7speedshop.com

Comment

you have got to paint the rockers or lip. its a nice car it just looks a little silly with the mismatching pieces. nice pick up with the comfprt seats tho.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by weak sauce View Post
          you have got to paint the rockers or lip. its a nice car it just looks a little silly with the mismatching pieces. nice pick up with the comfprt seats tho.
          i know, just got to wait. those are the seats that have been there since 1989, i just removed the seat covers.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
            steering wheel cover is off it was just on when i took these pictures, because i was cleaning the car out. my dash slowly grew a crack all the way across it so the carpet actually looks better than the crack.

Looking good! I feel your pain about the dash... I have a dash mat as well.
            Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

5 speed yet?

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

anyone want to photoshop black rockers? i think it will be cheaper to get another e30 that is a 5 speed, then do the conversion. i would rather supercharge my car

7speedshop.com

Comment

Working...
                X