almost there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

almost there

well instead of painting my rockers black, i just went down to pick and pull, and pulled out the tin snips and got the sideskirts a 1993 purple Ford Taurus wagon(ugliest car ever made). I just have them attached with 2 screws, but i oredered some 3M double sided tape and ill use that w/ the screws once it arrives. the front of my car is almost how i want it, just need a splitter and to fix some things here and there, now i got to work on the back of my car.

7speedshop.com

that came out looking really nice!
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

lol, 18 members ride posts in 6 months. at least if you ever sell it there will be lotsa examples.
      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Last e30 i seen with flat black Ford skirts, i said yuck. But i really like them on your car.

Looks good.

1992 BMW 325iC
        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Nice! Need to fix passenger side brake duct, and get euro trim and wheels :)
          Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
              Nice! Need to fix passenger side brake duct, and get euro trim and wheels :)
              yup, just need time and money, but slowly my car is coming together

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                lol, 18 members ride posts in 6 months. at least if you ever sell it there will be lotsa examples.
                does that mean my car changes too much? I did only have that black grill for 48hrs;)

7speedshop.com

Comment

neato.

Comment

Paint the rear valance.

AND GET A DAMN 5SP!
                    :: PNW Crew ::
                    '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
                      does that mean my car changes too much? I did only have that black grill for 48hrs;)
                      how about lowering it, then take some pictures for us

Comment

Originally posted by E30trash View Post
                        how about lowering it, then take some pictures for us
                        im not lowering it anymore than the H&R sports that it already has, the fact that it has 195/60r14 doesn't help the ugly fender gap, if i had coilovers then i would, but since i drive the car through inches of snow every winter and enjoy it, its gotta stay where its at. I love lowered E30's but where i live its not practical, i already scrape on speed bumps, why would i want to avoid driving places that might have a speed bump.:D

7speedshop.com

Comment

do you remember how it used to look.^^

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
                            im not lowering it anymore than the H&R sports that it already has, the fact that it has 195/60r14 doesn't help the ugly fender gap, if i had coilovers then i would, but since i drive the car through inches of snow every winter and enjoy it, its gotta stay where its at. I love lowered E30's but where i live its not practical, i already scrape on speed bumps, why would i want to avoid driving places that might have a speed bump.:D
                            i drive over speed bumps too, hell my eibach's didnt even come close to hitting anything. but i didnt even know you were lowered, i guess i somehow missed that thread

Comment

Originally posted by E30trash View Post
                              i drive over speed bumps too, hell my eibach's didnt even come close to hitting anything. but i didnt even know you were lowered, i guess i somehow missed that thread
                              its wierd because its the frame that scrapes not the front, and i have a huge dent in the gastank.
                              BEFORE

AFTER

7speedshop.com

Comment

Working...
                              X