No announcement yet.

Can you say...totalled e30???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aftermarket wheels are designed to bend like that now in an accident. sucks that happened

Comment

Dang, glad your ok. George your amazing for noticing the icecream pedophile van, took me a long time to notice that one.

Comment

dang im sry for that.. i have the same kind of car and when i saw this i had to go out side and look at my car.. but if u need money sell me ur interior(i think i spelled it wrong):?::D....

sry for ur loss:-(

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse30 View Post
          aftermarket wheels are designed to bend like that now in an accident. sucks that happened
          2nd that on the wheel, it did exactly what it's supposed to do. If wheels don't bend easy they can do some serious injury in an accident.

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
          1989 325iC M50 Vert
          1989 325i Coupe
          1991 318is
          1995 318ti Club Sport
          2006 330i e90
          2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

Originally posted by JeffNJM3 View Post
            Well thats one way to get rid of bronzit.......
            ...thats just wrong.

COTM

Comment

so today my entire body is sore, neck and everything, not to mention, the dick who took pics has my prescription in his car for pain killers. Asshole.

More funnies:
              yesterday as the tow man was sweeping up parts shattered on the ground, i walked up to him and said: "you know i'm gonna want all my parts back" the guy paused sweeping and started looking through the bucket.

The in the cul-de-sac kids were playing basketball, as my wrecked car was sitting there. I yelled out "don't hit my car" the kids stopped playing for a little.

Went out looking for another e30 today, and every where i went, people are saying that the good ones are hard to find, but i don't think i am looking for a perfect one. just a good enough one for insurance to pay for. All I want is a straight body, everything else can be fixed. Aren't there any e30 with straight bodies?

Comment

picked up a new 325es, pics coming soon.

Comment

bmw > honda.
                  lol

Comment

Working...
                  X