Pix of my car *56k, Grab a Snickers*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SykoBMW
    Not removeable, the backseat isn't very useable either. I'll take some more pix tomorrow.
    Do cabrios have the middle seat belt? If so, just have the person jump in the back dukes of hazzard style, that's perfectly usable. Otherwise, yank the back seat out and just toss tires in there.

I gotta admit, if I ever write off the current e30, I'd consider getting a cab and doing what you've got there.

-Charlie
    Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
    '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
    FYYFF

Comment

Question: Does you car shake like Jello?

When I drive the Cabbie it scares the shit out of me. :? This is an E36, I wonder how the E30s do since they were designed as sedans.
      Im now E30less.
      sigpic

Comment

I've had people sit in the middle before so I guess it is useable, just not very safe.
        It doesn't shake like Jello.

Comment

the car is gorgeous in person, and the rollbar looks great. I wouldnt have any kind of rag top without one

Looks great alex, I'm suprised no one noticed those snazzy fogs...
          BEERTECH

Comment

looks very nice, you got lucky to find suck a low mileage e30
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
              Originally posted by BS87
              Roll bar looks a little funny
              It makes it look like a pickup truck.
              thats what it reminds me of i couldnt quite get a grasp of it
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
              Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

looks cool man. i say strip out the rears, thatd look even more hardcore.
                sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

Sell me your fogs, that would make it look more hardcore. ;)

Looks great, and I agree with the debadge. Oh and of course you've heard it before, but get an iS lip. I didn't even know they sold rollbars for E30 cabbie's. Lose the DTM power sticker too, but thats just my opinion.

*1,000 post!*
                  Reminiscing...

Comment

cant say i like the bar at all! maybe if it was a full cage.other than that it looks really nice.

Comment

Working...
                    X