My new bebe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new bebe

Its a 1991 318is dropped on H&R race with billy sports.

The rims are Voxx MGs? I think.

Doesn't really matter, I traded away my rattle canned shit wheels for these so... :D

Enjoy!

nice pick up. looks alot like my old 325is

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

good to see ya finally got a replacement
      alpine:)

Comment

Looks good.
        sigpic

Comment

Looks like a worthy successor. I'm not sure I like the rear spoiler though.

Comment

Alpine HAWTNESS!!! :up:

Damn that was a quick find, glad to see you back in an e30 bro! :D
            Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Very noice.

I likey a lot. We have to get together sometime and take some pictures.

Cool pick up.

E30_Fiend
              Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
              Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

^For sure.

I'll be at the picnic.

We'll take some :D

Comment

Looking good. What spoiler is that?

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Its a pfeba.

Kind of big but its old school.

I like it.

Comment

I don't think Taylor will be driving to the Picnic...lol

It's too far for most of us SoCal people, and gas is fucking uber expensive! :hitler:
                      Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
                        I don't think Taylor will be driving to the Picnic...lol

It's too far for most of us SoCal people, and gas is fucking uber expensive! :hitler:
                        Werd.

I'd love to go but with gas being high and the fact that I have no more vacation time, its just not in the cards for me this year. We need to have a picnic in the southern parts of the west coast. A 3-5 hour drive sounds a lot better than a a few days driving. A 1 or 2 day trip rather than a 3 or 4 day trip with hotels and shit.

I think I should talk to the admins and mods to see if we could set up a meet in the san Diego area or a surrounding city.

I'm gonna do it.

E30_Fiend
                        Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!

Comment

Try like Sac area, kinda more central?

Comment

Well PNW is way the fuck up there and guys from down here make the trip. Maybe the guys from PNW will man up and make the trip down here. The San Diego area would be more suffice.

E30_Fiend

Comment

you lucky man,i cant wait untill my e30's fixed...cf ftw

7speedshop.com

Comment

Working...
                              X