my 84 318i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 84 318i

So far ive had my car for about 3 months now. I cant stand how slow it is :( , but everyonce and a while my brother lets me take his 325is for a ride. haha. I Plan on just riding it around for a while till about the summer, when i can afford to get a decent 325is.
    90 325is
    IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

What year 325is are you planning on getting?

Comment

88 and up, i really dont wanna settle for an older one cause i dont wanna be stuck with the big bumpers. my brothers is an 88 and came with the diving boards, then switched to the short ones. i wouldnt mind doin that
      90 325is

Comment

I personally like the 87 325iS with the factory spoiler & air dam combo. The diving boards (when clean and shiny) blend nicely with some Ronals. You can always go with a bumper tuck or try some euro bumpers or the 88 euro bumpers ;)

Comment

Finally, Im getting ride of the 318i

Today i just bought a 91 325i convertable!! Its in great condition with only 87000 miles.The only problem with it is it needs a new top. Im getting it over the weekend and its going staight to my dads shop to get a new top put on it. ill put pics up as soon as i can.
          The difference between this one and my 318i is absoulty rediculous. Cant wait to drive it some more.
          90 325is

Comment

Congrats...get a hard top ;)

Comment

Originally posted by 318driver
              Finally, Im getting ride of the 318i

Today i just bought a 91 325i convertable!! Its in great condition with only 87000 miles.The only problem with it is it needs a new top. Im getting it over the weekend and its going staight to my dads shop to get a new top put on it. ill put pics up as soon as i can.
              The difference between this one and my 318i is absoulty rediculous. Cant wait to drive it some more.
              Congrats on the cab....you'll enjoy it if you put the top down ;)

Good luck with it and post some pics!!

Comment

ill post them as soon as i can, my only question is...

Its a 91, and i had thought that 91s came with the new bumper and front and rear valence. However it has the big metal bumpers, old tail lights and old valence.??? anyone know the deal...
                90 325is

Comment

The cabs didn't change till late '91 or '92....also, the cabs all have the skinny rear lights.

Comment

Ok, i figured ill just got to bmw and tell them my vin and find the build date. but i figured it would be that. thanks.
                    ill probably end up changing to small bumpers and front valence when the summer comes around and i have some more money.

Thanks.
                    90 325is

Comment

Working...
                    X