No announcement yet.

Daily Driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah - the later models have a "smoked" looking light. The tails are the one thing I do NOT like about my car.

As far as the quickness - the guy Mystikal smoked must not have been a good driver - no reason why a stock M20 should beat this car.
    Current Cars
    2014 M235i
    2009 R56 Cooper S
    1998 M3
    1997 M3

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN
      Yeah - the later models have a "smoked" looking light. The tails are the one thing I do NOT like about my car.

As far as the quickness - the guy Mystikal smoked must not have been a good driver - no reason why a stock M20 should beat this car.

yep. Mystikal, what has been done to your engine?

Stock to stock, if the IS driver was reallly trying, it should have no problems beating an e30. The IS corners suprisingly well too.
      ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

I just have a MarkD chip and undersized tires (effective ~3.85 diff). I've took on a few IS300's, every time I pulled on them slowly.

They run mid-15's in the quarter, any stock well maintained 325i/s can keep up with that.

Comment

Well my 318is definately got owned by one.
          Slipping clutch 8) not that it would have mattered. ha
          ________
          Harley-Davidson F
          Last edited by Wes325; 01-22-2011, 12:40 PM.
          - 318is 4 life

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal
            I just have a MarkD chip and undersized tires (effective ~3.85 diff). I've took on a few IS300's, every time I pulled on them slowly.

They run mid-15's in the quarter, any stock well maintained 325i/s can keep up with that.
            I have seen upper 14s from an unmodded IS - you have a modded 318is - I can see you pulling on one. Thought you were running a stock m20.
            Current Cars
            2014 M235i
            2009 R56 Cooper S
            1998 M3
            1997 M3

Comment

I have seen upper 14s from an unmodded IS - you have a modded 318is - I can see you pulling on one. Thought you were running a stock m20.
              i have beaten more than one modded IS with my stock m20...its all about the driver...plus those IS300 are underpowered,wait for the new IS400 or whatever that V8 beast is gonna be called :twisted:
              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30

i have beaten more than one modded IS with my stock m20...its all about the driver...plus those IS300 are underpowered,wait for the new IS400 or whatever that V8 beast is gonna be called :twisted:
                A lot of IS300s are driven by stupid rich kids - it is definitely about the driver - not your unmodded m20.
                Current Cars
                2014 M235i
                2009 R56 Cooper S
                1998 M3
                1997 M3

Comment

Working...
                X