long time since i posted here...i r3v'd then upgraded

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fel
    replied
    Hey man... Just want to say nice M, I see it all the time and it looks better in person. Thing is nearly mint!

    That's a brutal crash you were in! That really sucks... ah well, on to bigger and better things right?

    Leave a comment:


  • Lof8
    replied
    Originally posted by King Luis
    i was going for the condo but crashed so i needed a car. it's good to have a plan.
    pay off the car when i'm 23 or 24, save up and move out when i'm 26 and should be able to have that paid off who knows when. lol
    but thanks for the compliments guys. i see there are still a bunch of originies on here too.
    I find that to be funny. "I've got an m3, but I live with my parents" For me at least, those priorities would be switched.

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    To bad the LA house market is over-inflated. Oh well. My small house is paid for anywho.

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Quite the transition. Sorry bout the loss of the E30 back then. Congrats on your E46 M. :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Too much info?? Yes. True story? Yes.



    And thanks man!



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • King Luis
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    I go nuts for that silver color on those 19"ers. Fucking drool. Im not into silver but that particular silver on E46 ///M3s gets my dick hard.



    Mariano
    a little too much info there but thanks. lol
    btw your e30 imo one of the best in the world. so clean, so perfect.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    I go nuts for that silver color on those 19"ers. Fucking drool. Im not into silver but that particular silver on E46 ///M3s gets my dick hard.



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • King Luis
    replied
    i was going for the condo but crashed so i needed a car. it's good to have a plan.
    pay off the car when i'm 23 or 24, save up and move out when i'm 26 and should be able to have that paid off who knows when. lol
    but thanks for the compliments guys. i see there are still a bunch of originies on here too.

    Leave a comment:


  • blck325is
    replied
    Damn man, very nice upgrade. Man, I'm trying to finish school so I can join the ranks of the 21-22 ballers. Very nice work.

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by TheEtaUnderdog
    I'm 21 and I've got the condo on the beach already, the e46 m3 is next :P

    Sick car man, still debating if I should add the car payment to my life
    Na you should get one. You sound humble enought to handle a payment like that.

    Leave a comment:


  • TheEtaUnderdog
    replied
    I'm 21 and I've got the condo on the beach already, the e46 m3 is next :P

    Sick car man, still debating if I should add the car payment to my life

    Leave a comment:


  • King Luis
    replied
    at times i do miss the e30. it had more of a go kart feel to it compared to the e46. but then the sound at 4500+rpm kicks in. :) i do miss the classic looks and simplicity of working on the e30. much more of a fix at home car.
    ya, i was gone for a while. picked up the m3 in august.
    i almost went and got another e30 after the crash but wanted something more luxurious and reliable since i'm saving for a house/condo now as well as paying off my car.
    not bad for 22 year old huh? :P

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    I'd give a testicle for one an E46 M3

    Leave a comment:


  • wagonizzle
    replied
    I wondered what happened to you. Nice upgrade. That said, do you miss driving the e30?

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric Giles
    replied
    Very nice upgrade-I've always been a big fan of silver-gray. The car looks great!

    Leave a comment:

Working...