New kicks on teh E30

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Erik
    replied
    I hate that my DD is three inches off the ground... I want a stock Integra.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sean
    replied
    I want your Wagon!!! :D THAT SHIT IS HOT!

    I think it's funny that your DD is so damn low. Woohoo...wait...aren't we all in that club on r3v? hahah

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Damn, I loved the Azevs... :( But these are very nice too. Are you running 225/45? Nice thick, sticky tires for AutoX? Definitely doesn't have that "Euro" look anymore, but I like them for the functionality.

    Leave a comment:


  • Simon S
    replied
    yeah-
    the Azev's were art..
    but these are a more appealing 'driving'/drivers set up.
    props for making it that way!
    Really dig your choice- the more I look at them, the more I like them.
    Cheers.

    Leave a comment:


  • So Live
    replied
    I love those wheels! Ive always loved em...

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    Probably drives a lot nicer now...

    Leave a comment:


  • Coco Savage
    replied
    if you ever get tired of them.. let me know :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Lodsin
    replied
    Haha you go from Azev's *wheels I love and own* to Alpha m5s's another wheel that I was looking for a while ago! I like the new shoes, but I also think it isn't that hard to swap wheels at autox.

    Leave a comment:


  • GaryE30
    replied
    Originally posted by tabasco
    Hey Gary! Nice to meet you this weekend.

    Jason
    We've actually never met. You met Jake (roommate) when Max came down to give you the wheels. You did meet my car though since Max's tires were too scary to run :) but I've heard good things about you from Max. One day when I get a chance to take road trips with the other guys we'll meet.

    Leave a comment:


  • lov-e30
    replied
    In the looks department, those wheels fail but if they work for everything else you have in mind, it's your personal choice....

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    replied
    I'd rather see the Azevs... but I still think that's a good lookin ride. I'm a sucker for alpine though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Not a fan of those wheels at all. The Azevs were a hundredbajillion times better.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Hawt.

    Leave a comment:


  • tabasco
    replied
    Hey Gary! Nice to meet you this weekend.

    Jason

    Leave a comment:


  • GaryE30
    replied
    max? lol

    Looks good man

    Leave a comment:

Working...