New kicks on teh E30

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    I have always loved those rims since TJ's car has had them. Me gusta.



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • GaryE30
    replied
    Grey = dark silver

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Originally posted by tabasco
    Oh...and they are not dirty. They are powdercoated grey...which hides the brake dust. :)
    <--- My new favorite smilie. Grey?! True, Get some better pictures!

    Leave a comment:


  • tabasco
    replied
    So...I drove the car to the office today. I really do miss the Azevs. :( They were a hundredbajillion times cooler.

    Yes...these are rather bland in comparison.

    However, I have to keep telling myself that these have a purpose. As soon as I get some sticky rubber on them, I will be a happier camper.

    The wagon is my ballin' machine now.



    Oh...and they are not dirty. They are powdercoated grey...which hides the brake dust. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Originally posted by Lair
    I like the wheels, but they're too dark. A lighter silver would look much better IMO.
    Knowing Jason they're probably just really dirty :razz:

    Leave a comment:


  • Lair
    replied
    I like the wheels, but they're too dark. A lighter silver would look much better IMO.

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Not a fan of those wheels at all. The Azevs were a hundredbajillion times better.
    + hundredbajillion :D

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Love them. If you ever want to sell them get up with me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lodsin
    replied
    They are Reps, the originals were 5 lug. The 4 lug reps are pretty hard to come by since no one sells them besides classifieds. Search for BMW throwingstars for the origs or like I said Alpha m5s's

    Leave a comment:


  • T Verdier
    replied
    are those factory wheels and if so what style?

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    I think theyre solid looking wheels. But if you went form Azevs to those... DOWNGRADE.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by Lair
    Those are some nice wheels. . .

    Priceless.

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Those are one of my favs. I wouldn't paint'em. Show them off.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lair
    replied
    Those are some nice wheels. . .

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    paint them black.

    Leave a comment:

Working...