New kicks on teh E30

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sticksdaman
    replied
    i LOVE them im so glad to see another e30 with those wheels

    are they as heavy as tj was saying?

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Looks good, but i think a set if iS skirts would really set them off!

    Leave a comment:


  • B2702
    replied
    No offence, they look crap.

    Leave a comment:


  • tabasco
    started a topic New kicks on teh E30

    New kicks on teh E30

    So...I cried a little when I sold the crazy setup 16/17 Azev type A's. But there was a purpose.

    Teh Wagon has become the Daily driver and teh E30 has become the weekend fun toy for Auto-x and eventually DE duty.

    So...I needed something that was not so..."Euro" for agressive driving.

    And no more swapping the Azevs for Bottlecaps every time I auto-x.

    New kicks...16 inch throwing star reps! They still have a semi-euro look while allowing me to run enough rubber for teh fun driving.







    I already miss the Azevs and hope to some-day throw some 17x10's back on the E30 with some wicked stretch.

    Until then....enjoy the change.

    Jason
Working...