Time to put the 17s back on (dirty pics)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    What type of propellant will you use to "spray" these wheels?

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by nando
    don't drive like a jackass then?
    Yeah, I don't even get a second look from cops in my car.

    Oh yeah, must be cause my 17's are satin black.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    Originally posted by kenika65
    lol chevy are you talking about the tire in the air?



    The reason I want them black is so I dont stick out as much, Im sick of cops pulling me over cus im in a bimmer.

    don't drive like a jackass then?

    Leave a comment:


  • RedHoodRidah
    replied
    Originally posted by kenika65
    lol chevy are you talking about the tire in the air?
    The wheel gap on the bronzit car its Donkin it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Desaevious
    replied
    Originally posted by kenika65
    lol chevy are you talking about the tire in the air?



    The reason I want them black is so I dont stick out as much, Im sick of cops pulling me over cus im in a bimmer.
    Because its not like the roundel would give away what type of car it is....
    I would think that for the most part the only color that would attract cops to you is chrome.

    Leave a comment:


  • kenika65
    replied
    Originally posted by RedHoodRidah
    Chevy ridin High Boyah
    lol chevy are you talking about the tire in the air?

    Originally posted by N2MYE30
    I just cant understand why people paint nice wheels black. Why hide them? You might as well paint the bcaps black imo. To each their own.
    The reason I want them black is so I dont stick out as much, Im sick of cops pulling me over cus im in a bimmer.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Wagen
    replied




    Sorry, i'm off topic, but what sideskirts do you have on your cars?

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    I just cant understand why people paint nice wheels black. Why hide them? You might as well paint the bcaps black imo. To each their own.

    Leave a comment:


  • RedHoodRidah
    replied
    Chevy ridin High Boyah

    Leave a comment:


  • kenika65
    replied
    Thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    beauty, love colors.

    Leave a comment:


  • kenika65
    replied
    Yes sir

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Borbet C's?

    Leave a comment:


  • kenika65
    started a topic Time to put the 17s back on (dirty pics)

    Time to put the 17s back on (dirty pics)

    It is amazing how much better the ride quality is with the 17s back on.

    Cant wait to sandblast them and paint them black.







Working...