Time to put the 17s back on (dirty pics)
Collapse
X
-
-
-
-
Because its not like the roundel would give away what type of car it is....
I would think that for the most part the only color that would attract cops to you is chrome.Leave a comment:
-
lol chevy are you talking about the tire in the air?
The reason I want them black is so I dont stick out as much, Im sick of cops pulling me over cus im in a bimmer.Leave a comment:
-

Sorry, i'm off topic, but what sideskirts do you have on your cars?Leave a comment:
-
I just cant understand why people paint nice wheels black. Why hide them? You might as well paint the bcaps black imo. To each their own.Leave a comment:
-
Time to put the 17s back on (dirty pics)
It is amazing how much better the ride quality is with the 17s back on.
Cant wait to sandblast them and paint them black.







Tags: None

Leave a comment: