How much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lov-e30 View Post
    I'm completely oblivious as to how much these are really worth?

My buddy is willing to part with them but we can't agree on a fair price, can you help?

These are ACS originals, and they will need quite some TLC, but that's easy to do.. size 15X7, don't mind the tires, these are just for trial....

TIA, for all your help.

$140.00 ;) plus ill give you my m3 floor mats my sport seats very good condition, pair of elips headlights for free. W/ 85 eta

joke only:o

Comment

Maybe I didn't make myself clear., I'm the one who's indecisive about the wheels and I'm sorry if I missled all of you, but my question was how much are they worth to you. That way I can come up with a fair price for the wheels without ripping off my buddy....and I almost forgot, 10 or 15+ offset.,

Taylor here's a few for you,

Last edited by IRON-E; 07-19-2008, 02:29 PM.
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I'm pretty sure those are like +10 or +15 offset. 0 would be out past the fender I'm sure
        Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
          i'm pretty sure those are like +10 or +15 offset. 0 would be out past the fender i'm sure
          fixed ^^^^^^^^^
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

140 and 150????

is that per wheel, or are these guys opportunist? Tell you what, if you're going around 300, PM me.

Comment

ey lov-e30 kidding aside puto,between 300 to 400 ,will be a fair price for your buddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah around 300-400
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lov-e30 View Post
                  Don't tell me that's Sharpie'd.
                  - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                  E36 325i sedan
                  E30 325i sedan
                  Volvo 945T