Suzuki swift Car Meet LOL
Collapse
X
-
At least you didn't have to worry about speeding. I would love a set of those Rikens though.Leave a comment:
-
Haha. "Is that a turbo ass? Assman." "Why don't we take it to the track?"Leave a comment:
-
I had a question about that video though, right before the M3 and the Metro race you get a shot of the rear of the metro and it looks like it has a faded BMW badge on it, or is that what the Geo badge looks like? I was under the impression that it just says Geo on the back of them. BMW badges + Turbo Geo Metro could be the coolest thing ever. All it needs is some VW Harlequin paint and it would be ready to conquer the world.Leave a comment:
-
I was just reminded of this old video by this thread lol, "Is that a turbo ass?"Leave a comment:
-
Ticket to ride, white line highway
Tell all your friends, they can go my way
Pay your toll, sell your soul
Pound for pound costs more than gold
The longer you stay, the more you pay
My white lines go a long way
Either up your nose or through your vein
With nothin to gain except killin’ your brainLeave a comment:
-
-


Leave a comment: