Suzuki swift Car Meet LOL

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • funcrew
    replied
    At $5 a gallon for gas, those cars are starting to look kinda sexy. This coming from a guy who campaigned an Echo in SCCA autocross for 2 years (STS class).

    Leave a comment:


  • dandingo
    replied
    I've never officially used the acronym, 'LOL'. Consider it official. I friggin' love econobeasts.

    Leave a comment:


  • James
    replied
    Fucking awesome!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • e34john
    replied
    HAHAH! That Mini Cooper is like Adriana Lima waiting in line at a Mcdonalds.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    you can laugh all you want but those guys are probably enjoying their 50mpg. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • greys0le
    replied
    these cars remind me of fresh prince bel air. hahaha
    when carlton want to buy a geo.
    sorry if i seem random. hahaa

    Leave a comment:


  • Rede30eS
    replied
    lol is right

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    I've actually heard that this model:



    is a fun little car to drive, and doesn't look bad either with the factory aero kit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    Hahahaha, I feel bad for laughing at them but that's some funny shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_pilot
    replied
    aww poor mini cooper is wondering wtf is it doing there lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Rennsport
    replied
    hahaha, canada eh?

    Leave a comment:


  • ethirdy
    replied
    Levitz is still in business? no waiii!

    Tell that MINI to move away from them - it might catch something.

    Shit - it already has - look at the badge under the DS tailight on it - wtf is that, a badge from a dodge? so sad.

    Leave a comment:


  • crunk3
    replied
    I was pretty much drunk the whole time

    Leave a comment:


  • motorsports_3
    replied
    The cars are modded kinda nice, nicer than I expected.

    Those cars are bad ass though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Miasma
    replied
    Oh man, That is so fucking awesome.

    Leave a comment:

Working...