Suzuki swift Car Meet LOL

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • golde30
    replied
    hahahahaha, looks like the parking lot of a pick'n'pull. LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    AWESOMENESS, where can I get a swift now

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    Geo power bitches!

    Leave a comment:


  • lagoon
    replied
    AHAHAH you were telling me about this but it's so much funnier in the pics.

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Awesome

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied


    Holy hell. Turbines?!

    Leave a comment:


  • n2motorsports
    replied
    Originally posted by funcrew
    at $5 a gallon for gas, those cars are starting to look kinda sexy.

    qft!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by mtechnik
    I remember back in the day the Swift GTi 's were considered fiestly little cars with their 100hp out of a 1.3 L 16valve.
    I've always like them, with their little body kit and everything. Looks like a little gokart.

    Leave a comment:


  • Anthrax
    replied
    I actually owned a Gti ´88 for about half a year. It was a funny little car. Doesn´t weigh much. Around 1700 lbs or so.
    Perfect for driving in the city, but a handfull in higher speeds.
    I once pushed it to just over 110 mp/h. It´s not something I would recommend..

    Last time I checked up on the car, it was in a junkyard somewhere. Let´s just say, it doesn´t surprise me. It was a rustbucket.




    Leave a comment:


  • nosignal
    replied


    Ahh the good old Chevy Sprint Turbo, who doesn't love a 1.0l 3 cylinder Turbo car? :p The only one I've ever seen in person was at the junkyard.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mtriple
    replied
    Originally posted by mtechnik
    Lulz

    I remember back in the day the Swift GTi 's were considered fiestly little cars with their 100hp out of a 1.3 L 16valve.
    Torque at high speed is another issue but a la stoplight style they aren't exactly as slow as you'd like to think.

    In other words it'll give an ETA a run for the money. :D

    @ Crunk3 and the other Canadians - Did Canada get the 1992 and up GTi models?
    Agreed, I think they were only offered here in the GTi like 2 years...

    Leave a comment:


  • GaryE30
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Lulz

    I remember back in the day the Swift GTi 's were considered fiestly little cars with their 100hp out of a 1.3 L 16valve.
    Torque at high speed is another issue but a la stoplight style they aren't exactly as slow as you'd like to think.

    In other words it'll give an ETA a run for the money. :D

    @ Crunk3 and the other Canadians - Did Canada get the 1992 and up GTi models?

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    I hear the echo puts down 170whp with a trd supercharger and still gets 30mpg.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied
    Hawttttt!!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...