No announcement yet.

Annual car wash...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the once annual wash. Wish mine could go that long before I washed it, looks horrible after 2 weeks usually, if not faster.

showstopper, amazing persistence w/ the thread jacking...

Comment

Originally posted by 318isbmw View Post
      Congrats on the once annual wash. Wish mine could go that long before I washed it, looks horrible after 2 weeks usually, if not faster.

showstopper, amazing persistence w/ the thread jacking...
      sorry guys didnt mean to, just i like the db's and wanted to show him what the copper looked like and since someone said bout the copper one i thought i would show you guys mine looked like that one ALMOST but definitely not close.

fj40 nice car you got anyways.
      are you thinking of getting different springs???

and is that side molding all black?? looks good though.

Comment

Originally posted by ShowStopper View Post
        Copper

SO much sexy DBS.
        Yeah except for yours.

Comment

^^ He's right. There is only one similarity between the copper car and show stopper's; the wheels. Only the ones on the copper car are in good shape. Otherwise, the cars are worlds apart.

And for the record, diving boards never look good. They simply look okay on some cars.

Comment

Originally posted by soul rebel View Post
            Yeah except for yours.
            your opinion

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
            ^^ He's right. There is only one similarity between the copper car and show stopper's; the wheels. Only the ones on the copper car are in good shape. Otherwise, the cars are worlds apart.

And for the record, diving boards never look good. They simply look okay on some cars.
            i didn't say praise my car. yea there A LOT of work to do to it but what e30 doesn't need work. . and i like diving boards. my opinion so that's all that counts. thanks for the comments though. much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by ShowStopper View Post
              i didn't say praise my car. yea there A LOT of work to do to it but what e30 doesn't need work. . and i like diving boards. my opinion so that's all that counts. thanks for the comments though. much appreciated.

Wasn't trying to rain on anyone's parade.

And oh yeah, OP: you should wash your car more often; it looks good when it's clean. Does this mean you only take pictures of it once a year too?

Comment

i wasnt getting mad everyone has there own opinion. i know my e30 is nothing to look at. i am just trying. and aint making out too well

Comment

Working...
                X