No announcement yet.

Oh yes, that's right... it's a TEASER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm getting a set of brackets for them pretty soon, so I don't really need to worry about it, but thanks anyway.

Comment

Here's a few quick mock-ups of them in the car. The driver side is leaning a little far back, but only because I didn't adjust anything, I just wanted to get an idea of how they look. And yes, I will be changing my interior from tan to grey.

Comment

they remind me alot of e21 recaro's i know where to get a pair but im not sure how much of a PITA they would be to make brackets for

Comment

wow those look nice and comfy.

Comment

Those look like the seats in my friend bmracer19's vert They're nice and super comfy.

2013 C250
            2012 ALPINA B7
            2006 X5 e53
            2001 740i e38
            1998 e320 s210
            2016 Kawi Vaquero

Comment

I remember those seats in a e30 M3 we got, euro version from 90-91 year..those seats are really nice looking but at the time I seated my fat ass on those it wans't comfort by any means...too tight, too stiff. Those looks pretty close to E21 Recaros

Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure they're pretty much the same seat, just different material.

They're a sort of tight fit now, but I'm working on losing weight, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

are those Riccardo seats?

Comment

The ones I posted are Recaros bmracer19 just had his whole vert interior redone so they were recovered along with the rear seats. They have a lot of support on the sides.

They'll be comfortable depending on how big you are I'm 200lbs and they fit me snug
                    2013 C250
                    2012 ALPINA B7
                    2006 X5 e53
                    2001 740i e38
                    1998 e320 s210
                    2016 Kawi Vaquero

Comment

Those look good for like, fuller-figured dudes like us Josh. Is it true?

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

They hold me nice and snug, and I'm about 225 currently. But I haven't driven in them yet.

Comment

Vw Recaros are awesome, my buddy has them in his e30
                          91 318iS http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396154

Comment

Those look real nice.
                            sigpic

Comment

If you ask me, these are the seats that should have come in E30s to begin with. The styling of them fits the boxiness of the E30 so much more than standard/sport seats. Sport seats are too tallish and narrow looking, the E21/GTI Recaros are much more chunky and blocky, they look way more at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                                If you ask me, these are the seats that should have come in E30s to begin with. The styling of them fits the boxiness of the E30 so much more than standard/sport seats. Sport seats are too tallish and narrow looking, the E21/GTI Recaros are much more chunky and blocky, they look way more at home.
                                I agree especially in a vert with the top down they fit better because the headrest are wider and the seats wider which makes it look more proportioned. The stock seat in a vert looks almost to small when the tops down. I'm thinking about getting a set myself but my interior is spotless and there probably isn't as big a demand for vert sports seats since they don't really recline that far back.
                                2013 C250
                                2012 ALPINA B7
                                2006 X5 e53
                                2001 740i e38
                                1998 e320 s210
                                2016 Kawi Vaquero

Comment

Working...
                                X