No announcement yet.

Nice E30 spotted in Paris..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I remember Paris. Damn I have some pictures of quite a few E30s in Monte Carlo.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
    1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
    1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

nice find, I love taking pictures of the cars in other countries. When I was in Paris few years back, I saw only a handful off e30's. none of them were as clean looking. ever seen a Renault Twingo? those barely seat 2 adults.

Comment

cool that he still has black tags
        Build Threads:
        Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Thats a real nice example. Those Borbets look HOT
          sigpic

Comment

that is where we stayed.....

Originally posted by e30damen View Post
            We were right by the Eiffel Tower.. I forget the name. Small inexpensive place
            We stayed in Rue Cler district., which is also close to the Eifel Tower. Our hotel was small as well. The elevator was a one person affair.
            sigpic

"Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting...Holy S**t!! What a Ride!!"

Comment

Originally posted by The Barvarian View Post
              We stayed in Rue Cler district., which is also close to the Eifel Tower. Our hotel was small as well. The elevator was a one person affair.
              That sounds like it! And they made you check the keys in everytime you left? (very sketchy move..)
              PNW E30 Crew : 1991 E30 S50, 2000 E39 M5

sigpic

Follow my S50 build
              : MY S50 E30

Follow me on instagram : @damendesign

E30 T-Shirts | M3 T-Shirts /Prints

Comment

Working...
              X