when you replace suspension and tires, things turn better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when you replace suspension and tires, things turn better

the shocks didnt show up, so i just did control arms/thrust arms/tie rods/bushings/etc. also threw on the new tires. the ball joints were a bee-otch, had to take em to the gentile shop to wail on em with a sledge/torch on the lift before they would budge. after that it was easy-peezy.

definitely a 10 footer for now, needs new fogs, rebuilt shift linkage, and a few trim pieces. but it's getting there. slowly. sorry for the lack of artsiness. maybe if i have time for a proper shoot, sometime, never, i'll do it. i actually bought a camera when i was abroad so no more cell phone shots.

sigpic

I like it.
    Vancouver Portrait Photographer

E30 M3 Wallpapers

Comment

Very baller. I want one bad.

Comment

I absolutly love e34 M5s. My parents own one, and I hope they keep it long enough for me to make enough money to buy it and store it until I feel I am a good enough driver not to wreck it...

Anyway, that is a beautiful car. Only things I'd do would be new fogs, smileys, and *maybe* a shadowline. It actually kinda looks good with the chrome, though...

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Looking business

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Nice! Very clean m5. IMO the black kidneys are too much, chrome kidneys with shadowline trim would look perfect. Any other plans for it? I would drop it and leave it alone.
            - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

it's riding on mystery springs and bilsteins. mystery springs (eibach?) suck, they're binding. they are getting junked when my new parts (koni/h&r) get here. other than that, ellipsoids/hid, needs some small trim pieces, new fogs, maybe a new headunit. thats about it.
              sigpic

Comment

<3
                PNW Crew
                90 m3
                06 m5

Comment

Looks clean! Good job . Keeping the front end blacked out?
                  Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Me no likey the blacked out grill.

What HIDs are you considering? I am thinking of getting some for my smileys.
                    Current Cars
                    2014 M235i
                    2009 R56 Cooper S
                    1998 M3
                    1997 M3

Comment

Lookin' awesome dewder. Did you see that your old 318is is for sale?

Comment

Working...
                      X