• Show
Clear All

not bad
    Continuous For Sale Thread
    323i s50

Comment

Originally posted by Court M3 View Post
      not bad
      thanks. im going to lower it..and im thinking about different wheels. not exactly sure yet..
      M Coupe

Comment

and speaking of lowering springs..is anyone selling a set that'll lower all niiiiiice like? like 2 inches or something. mine sits up real high :/
        M Coupe

Comment

Heck, I am now on 4 sites...S14.net, Bimmerforums, SocalE30 and over here. Oh I forgot, Roadfly & Yahoo E30's. Lemme see.....Six????
          sigpic

"....for the land of the free, and the home of the brave."

Lawrence
          '89 ///M Technic II Coupe...Gone but not forgotten
          '90 M3...Garage Queen
          '91 325i Cabrio.....Son
          '92 525i...My DD
          '03 530i....S.O.'s DD...my headache
          '06 530i....Gone
          '92 Previa...My previous DD and spare
          '03 Highlander...Daughter & grandkids hauler
          BMW CCA San Diego Chapter

Comment

Car looks good, i nice drop and some weaves would make a good difference.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Das Boots View Post
              Heck, I am now on 4 sites...S14.net, Bimmerforums, SocalE30 and over here. Oh I forgot, Roadfly & Yahoo E30's. Lemme see.....Six????
              haha. id love to be on s14.net but id need to get an e30 M3 first :)
              M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Motorsports View Post
                Car looks good, i nice drop and some weaves would make a good difference.
                yeah i hear ya. the next 'big' thing im going to do is drop it. it needs to go down quite a bit.
                M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by reppin my e30 View Post
                  lol yeah, i do. ive seen your vert around..i see you by river HS a few times..and i think i saw you drive past dominos on hwy 99 and 99th..
                  Yup yup, did you move recently? I used to see your car parked about two blocks from my house.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
                    Yup yup, did you move recently? I used to see your car parked about two blocks from my house.
                    nope. still live in the same spot. i sold that bronzit 88 to a friend of mine. so i drive the delphin grey e30 now.
                    M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by reppin my e30 View Post
                      nope. still live in the same spot. i sold that bronzit 88 to a friend of mine. so i drive the delphin grey e30 now.
                      huh then i may stop by sometime if i see your car outside
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
                        huh then i may stop by sometime if i see your car outside
                        oh for sure. I don't park on the road anymore because of the potential rock chips, scratches and things like that..so it's in the driveway. I think I might go to rasmussen tomorrow to get some new emblems. I need a stock radio as well lol.
                        M Coupe

Comment

Working...
                        X