Nothing new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing new here

The turd has been sitting in the garage for a while, I just put a "new" ZF Reman'd power steering pump, and a few other goodies while I was busy turning wrenches on my own car, as a mechanic this happens once every other century if you're lucky. While I was in there I put in an HID setup, 6000k DS2 bulbs and some Audi projectors hidden in the low beams. I also replaced my thermostat which was partially stuck open, it's amazing how much better the car runs now that it is getting up to temp. Too bad I got a bum pump that's making noise so I'll be doing some more wrenching soon. Oh yeah, I'm also finishing up my crosshairs for the highs.

Attached Files
    sigpicFormer professional wrench thrower.
    Current:
    1988 325is S52
    Former:
    2008 Sparkling Graphite M3 Sedan(victim of home ownership)
    1988 M5
    1996 328is

Hey there, the car looks great. I assume you have the lamin-x covers for your low beams right, have you had any issues with that? Some people have had issues with their ellipses popping after they put those on..

Comment

No laminx on my lights. I don't like how most of those plastic films hold up after a few years.
      sigpicFormer professional wrench thrower.
      Current:
      1988 325is S52
      Former:
      2008 Sparkling Graphite M3 Sedan(victim of home ownership)
      1988 M5
      1996 328is

Comment

this is the part where you whore the thread full of pics/write-up links to the audi projector thing :P

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
        HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
        **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

Originally posted by clavinzero View Post
          this is the part where you whore the thread full of pics/write-up links to the audi projector thing :p
          +1

EDIT: Oh and nice car, I had BBS RX's for a while too. I'll say it before anyone else does, you need 89+ bumpers, unless you like those diving boards. Your call.
          Last edited by M42Technik; 08-25-2008, 09:33 AM.
          Reminiscing...

Comment

Working...
          X