Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pics from the E30 M3 paradise - The SIG Fest (special interest group) meet !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just pure sex!!!!! Do you have more info on that Turbo S14? That looks like it came from the factory like that. Just awesome!!!!

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
    :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

Wow. Amazing.

But where are all the girls?
      PNW E30 Crew : 1991 E30 S50, 2000 E39 M5

sigpic

Follow my S50 build
      : MY S50 E30

Follow me on instagram : @damendesign

E30 T-Shirts | M3 T-Shirts /Prints

Comment

I need more money. I feel humbled on my car's behalf.
        sigpic89 M3

Comment

Bummed i couldn't get out there this year. Looks like a good turnout
          1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
          1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
          1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
          1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

sweet pics, lots of hotness going on. thanks for sharing.
            Originally posted by Dozyproductions
            You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Please don't ask me for such favors in the future. I just hate having to drive your DTM car.

Ok back to being serious, The real evo was simply amazing, todds turbo is a work of art, I thought I was anal, not even close compared to this guy. He spent years putting the car together. Did it all himself, it has 26k miles on it. Simply stunning.

The m3 verts are best of both worlds, James and Todd know more about these rare cars then anyone in the country from what I could tell, maybe the world.

Nicks swap is stunning, Turner did a great job. But what is most amazing is his new interior. I wish I had taken pictures of it. AMAZING!

Bunch of great people, very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. Even welcomed a non m3 owner. Great time!
              sigpic
              New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
              %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

I think the one guy who put a mtech 2 wing on the e30 m3 convertible messed up the lines of the car.

Comment

Thanks for giving us such an awesome set of pictures. Inspires me to get off my ass and make owning one possible ;)

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                  ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Mfever View Post
                    I think the one guy who put a mtech 2 wing on the e30 m3 convertible messed up the lines of the car.
                    Car came that way from the dealer, in Switzerland I believe :)

Awsome meet, thanks for the pics Vlad and good seeing everone!
                    All Your Base Is Belongs To Us

Comment

Well my day can only get worse from here..

Thanks for the pics Vlad.
                      John

Comment

AMAZING meet!!

A friend of mine at Global BMW feels that a plastic engine cover doesn't belong in an e30.. . I have to agree.

Comment

Jeff im copying you with the stars painted black. love the turn out. and wish i could of been there.

Comment

Stunning stuff, thanks for sharing!:D
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bumblebeemer View Post
                              where was this meet? i see alot of NJ plates so im guessing the tristate, i couldnt have walked around this meet without drool hanging out haha
                              in was in Lincroft, NJ (exit 105 off GSP), it's at the same location every year for the past 8 years or so..

Originally posted by Mfever View Post
                              I kind of agree, that's why I never put the spoiler on my m3 vert replica

more pics here http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=34286&page=3

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDuper View Post
                                very nice.

whats with the guy with the red BBS wheel emblems on his ASA's???
                                He said he liked the red with the red car. He owned that car since 1995!

SIG Fest was great. I only had my 318 to drive but all the cars were awesome.
                                Rolling 10 Ms deep down the NJ Turnpike is pretty fun.

Ill post my pics later.

Hunter
                                We're out there in here.

Comment

Working...
                                X