my new e30 project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my new e30 project

Last edited by norwood e30; 08-27-2008, 03:30 PM.

Comment

fail

Comment

Comment

the seats

Comment

Now the intake have to clean bay lol

Comment

M20b25 rebuilt head

Comment

Ma man donivan aka bmwsob done this car up very well. So far i did the cylinder head work and the interior work. Such as a pioneer radio two Jl 12'' W0 woofers im also getting Porshe d 90s off my boys vdub pics soon to b hear. let me know what ideas for my new project.

Comment

Oh yeah the car was giving to me from my uncle a few months back. Now i started the work.

Comment

Nice Project!!

However...
                    Originally posted by norwood e30 View Post
                    Ma man donivan aka bmwsob done this car up very well. So far i did the cylinder head work and the interior work. Such as a pioneer radio two Jl 12'' W0 woofers im also getting Porshe d 90s off my boys vdub pics soon to b hear. let me know what ideas for my new project.

An example of the failure that is known as our education system, "here" in America.

P.S. unless you are totally joking.....

Comment

lol one more time

My friend don... aka bmwsob was the nice gut to help me through the project shown on this thread. So far the CYLINDER HEAD was rebuilt. Plus the INTERIOR TOO! Lol Now Im doing PAINT this month. Im thinking bout oh im sorry i am thinking of a dark bronze that is on the new mini copper. Sorry about the english. lol i guess its the New york slang bro but thanks for the comment

Comment

damn that was so much nicer to read !

P.S I want your interior, lol!

Comment

lol i cant but don should have it ight bee home slice? lol it was hard to find those seats in that condtion

Comment

Working...
                          X