Dude. Post pics.
Mariano
Would a 2.7i Mtech1 Baur be a cool surprise?
Collapse
X
-
-
All you Baur haters. I poop on you.
More pics!!
Definitely never seen an Mtech Baur before.Leave a comment:
-
-
Well the car is at home at the moment and i'm at work - so no photos for a few hours.
We bought it for my mum to replace her old 323i as it's about to fall apart. She has no idea about it so it's hiding in the shed until it's nice and tidy.
Has a full Mtech1 kit minus the rear spoiler, painted chrome bumpers, sport seats and a 2.7i - 325e with a 323i head on it. Major bummer is that it's auto :(Leave a comment:
-
-
-
If I could get my hands on one, I would definetly keep it. To me they are unique and special.Leave a comment:
-
-


Leave a comment: