Would a 2.7i Mtech1 Baur be a cool surprise?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Miasma
    replied
    Oh hellz yeah, Moar pics.

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    There is always a euro soft spot for me and Baurs. Some day one will be mine. For now, show me the pics!

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad
    I do not agree

    I guess its because most I have seen are clapped out bad examples.

    That's looks clean and nice, still something that bugs me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rede30eS
    replied
    :stupid:

    Leave a comment:


  • akorcovelos
    replied
    subscribed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Firestorm
    replied
    That's it for tonight!

    :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Hartge_H27
    replied
    come on show us the rest of the pics

    Leave a comment:


  • T3rd Ferguson
    replied
    Originally posted by TDE30
    They has diamondschwarz on early model cars? I didn't know that.

    Moar picks plz.
    WHAT? You need to bone up on your shit, duder.
    (Last picture of my car ever taken)

    Leave a comment:


  • 325_e30
    replied
    :hitler:teasing gets old:down:..FULL shot plzzzzz:hitler:

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    They has diamondschwarz on early model cars? I didn't know that.

    Moar picks plz.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Chicken out, ready to strangle. just give me the material

    Leave a comment:


  • Firestorm
    replied


    Yummy dschwarz!

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    subscribed.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325_e30
    replied
    Originally posted by regnu
    more pics now or ban!
    +1

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    i'm jealous

    Leave a comment:

Working...