HUGE e30 meet/treffen 24.08.08

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GraphicRage
    replied
    No Baurs? The Baur registry actually has quite a few in Holland... hmmm!

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    simply AMAZING. Ill take anyone of the Alpinas. But the touring Alpina is top of the list.

    Thanks for sharing. I hope to attend one of these in the future.

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    that's awesome, thanks so much for sharing !
    I love those early hartge and alpina cars, everything looks so clean

    Leave a comment:


  • Court M3
    replied
    that Alpina vert is awesome

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    now I know why there are so few nice "clean" e30s in germany these days--- they took them all to the land of bud 'n windmills!
    some really nice cars there.-- the pic of yours looks really cool.

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    wowa weewa! Very NICE!

    Last edited by YAN-3; 08-31-2008, 02:46 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicademus
    replied
    Thanks for all the awesome pictures. Good stuff. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied





    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    wow i wish i couldve been there.

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied







    Leave a comment:


  • Andrew325is
    replied
    Some incredible cars. Amazing interior in that M3 vert. Leather EVERYTHING??? ::

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied


















    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    started a topic HUGE e30 meet/treffen 24.08.08

    HUGE e30 meet/treffen 24.08.08

    As I said I would open a thread..

    Last week Sunday I checked out a pretty sizeable E30 meet here called the "E30 Summer Meet 08" in The Netherlands. There were approximately 200 e30's in attendance. Cars also came from Germany & Belgium.

    This meet was born out of the 25th Year E30 Jubileum Meet in 2007 also in The Netherlands which pulled more than 200 e30's.

    On to the media:





    Look Tavern Gnome, long lost cousins of your Hartge :D:p













    These guys could use some lessons from Matt!







    JasonC style :D







    My baby :heart:

    Last edited by mtechnik; 08-31-2008, 01:32 PM.
Working...