Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the 'other' BMW pimp my ride sort of a mini project (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad she's ok. That sucks what happened to the car though. That's some good damage.

Comment

wow that does suck hard. the weather was crazy here last night. i drove up to stamford and saw 2 bad accidents on the merrit. glad everyone is ok though. minis are replaceable.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
        last night she got hit hard from behind
        Sorry, but being the asshole that I am, I had to take this one and run with it.

:D

Sucks to hear about the car, Vlad, it was looking hot!

And as far as Mini wheels go, the only thing stopping them from fitting on an E30 is like Curt said, the smaller centerbore. However, any competent machine shop could easily machine them out to 57.1, for probably pretty cheap.

Comment

thanks guys ! I will take the car appart next week to see the damage to the internals. Cars are replaceable, people are not, that's what's important

Comment

This pic reminds me of the new arbarth for some reason:

Glad the driver is okay!

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
            RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

I had my doubts on the mini's safety but it looks like it took it well...thank goodness for that.

COTM

Comment

Good to see the car took a beating and not her
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Good that no one was injured, how many cars where involved and what did the other cars look. I'm curious seeing how well the Mini took the accident what the other cars looked like. So Vlad no any good body shops? lol
                  sigpic
                  WTB-Strut Bar

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
                    This pic reminds me of the new arbarth for some reason:

Glad the driver is okay!
                    very true, the new abarth kind of looks like mini

if it was available here in the US, I would get it, I came back from Italy about a month ago and all I can say that the new Fiat Abarth is uber hot !

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
                    I had my doubts on the mini's safety but it looks like it took it well...thank goodness for that.
                    Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                    Good to see the car took a beating and not her
                    thanks guys ! Very true, Mini is VERY SAFE ! very hard hit in the front, but both doors open without any problems. Modern safety is no joke, they really put the I in the design !

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                      very true, the new abarth kind of looks like mini

if it was available here in the US, I would get it, I came back from Italy about a month ago and all I can say that the new Fiat Abarth is uber hot !
                      You know Vlad, looking at the Abarth, if you take all the added things on it, to me it would look like a new model Fiat 500 (Cinquecento).

It still looks shcweeeeeet!!;)

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
                      :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

Originally posted by elsabor67 View Post
                        You know Vlad, looking at the Abarth, if you take all the added things on it, to me it would look like a new model Fiat 500 (Cinquecento).
                        LOL... that is exactly what it is - Fiat 500 (Cinquecento) on stereoids

Comment

I would take a fiat 500 over a non s model mini. The interior is sweet.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Holy shit that Mini really absorbed some force! Pretty amazing the windshield didn't even break though. Glad everyone's OK.

Turbo M20, MSnS, 38lb, 3" no cat, RPI 12.2", ATS DTC, 240whp/240wtq, Lmnop. www.DonsGarage.net

Comment

yes very nice i see your selling the e30 m3 vert on ebay. That car is so freaking clean you can eat off it lol. keep up the good work bro

Comment

Ouch Vlad, glad everone's ok!

Put a sticker on that one! Look at rails, i can see the right one is bent at 45 degrees!

I say let the insurance company total it, take the money and run!
                                All Your Base Is Belongs To Us

Comment

Working...
                                X