Video w/ airbox *TURN YOUR SOUND UP!!!*

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • skota
    replied
    sweet!

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    replied
    what is your revlimit at Yan? It sounded like about 7.5k - just checkin. does sound kick ass.

    Leave a comment:


  • deutschman
    replied
    daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam g! that sounds sick!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    This is the sound God makes when he has an orgasm.

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    Me too. 'Specially with a 2.5 and all that stuffs. And I have a good mic to record this on. Im just gonna have to get an insane XLR cable. Nice, YAN!!!



    Mariano
    no shit. With the cams/portwork/throttles/etc... shit sounds insane.

    I got mine tuned well enough at one point to flog it out through 3 guys and my buddy shot it with his HD video camera. Looks a like a freakin movie but alas - it's too big to put on the interwebs. tooks HOURS to get this 40 second clip off his camera.

    Leave a comment:


  • Simon S
    replied
    Noice !

    Leave a comment:


  • m3austin
    replied
    Hot damn that is hot Yan. Wanna trade :D

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Sounds good. And congrats on gettting your car into the readers rides in Eurotuner.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    touche.




    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • stevofthahill
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    I do, but someone paying 400 bucks for one makes me sad. haha



    Mariano
    Well the fact that I don't have an e30 m3 makes me mad :razz:

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by cramer
    Mariano- I thought you had the CF intake and Alpha N already???

    Yan- Sounds great!
    I do, but someone paying 400 bucks for one makes me sad. haha



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • cactusjacks1
    replied
    Yan - That is awsome!!

    Leave a comment:


  • cramer
    replied
    Mariano- I thought you had the CF intake and Alpha N already???

    Yan- Sounds great!

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by stevofthahill
    They're not always expensive. My friend is a bastard and picked an entire Alpha-N kit up locally off craigslist for $400. It was some chick selling her ex-bf's stuff. Talk about a score.

    Plus the sound it makes is epic.
    Oh that just makes me mad.


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • stevofthahill
    replied
    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    Sounds really good. Too bad the box is so expensive.

    Edit: And the M3 :(
    They're not always expensive. My friend is a bastard and picked an entire Alpha-N kit up locally off craigslist for $400. It was some chick selling her ex-bf's stuff. Talk about a score.

    Plus the sound it makes is epic.

    Leave a comment:

Working...