Video w/ airbox *TURN YOUR SOUND UP!!!*

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • einstein57
    replied
    I've had a suscription to maxx power/eurotumer for.... scrathes head, six years and the only issue i never received is the one that has mariano in it. I still have my old school edition with raza's m3.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by uofom3
    You might want to dial it back a bit. I have mine set around 7400 or 7350 (can't remember) because you're not making any more power by winding it out farther... all you're doing is putting undue stress on the motor. I know it sounds cool, but that sound might not be worth it when it blows up.
    True story.



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    thats the 5th time ive watched it

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    replied
    Originally posted by YAN-3
    7800. actually you can hear me bounce it off the limiter on the way down the hill
    You might want to dial it back a bit. I have mine set around 7400 or 7350 (can't remember) because you're not making any more power by winding it out farther... all you're doing is putting undue stress on the motor. I know it sounds cool, but that sound might not be worth it when it blows up.

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    Originally posted by uofom3
    what is your revlimit at Yan? It sounded like about 7.5k - just checkin. does sound kick ass.
    7800. actually you can hear me bounce it off the limiter on the way down the hill

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC
    Sounds good. And congrats on gettting your car into the readers rides in Eurotuner.
    what? ill have to check it out ASAP!

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    That flat black one looks cool!



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • elsabor67
    replied
    WWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!! That is hot. Wish I was there to see it up close & personal. When do you leave?

    Leave a comment:


  • BeastinM3
    replied
    :bow:

    Leave a comment:


  • aaron.j
    replied
    ricearoni

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    It's... it's having sex with my ears.

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    I almost like the solid black FG box more than the Cf one.

    Almost.
    I'm with you - and there really is no performance benefit from using the CF box over the FG one - just the bilng factor.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    I almost like the solid black FG box more than the Cf one.

    Almost.

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    replied
    Originally posted by Massive Lee
    Hmmm... Can't wait to install mine on my 2002 with S14 and Megasquirt.


    fiberglass box on 48's?? damn that looks sexy as hell.

    Leave a comment:


  • Massive Lee
    replied
    Hmmm... Can't wait to install mine on my 2002 with S14 and Megasquirt.


    Leave a comment:

Working...